Lost

A/N

Wow, a ton of veiws already!? Thank you!

Also, of you see any spelling mistakes or typos, let me know.

Jin's POV:

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded. "Let's go home now" I said, getting up. He got up too and started to follow me. I heard a crack of a twig nearby. I pulled him close, covering his mouth with my hand. Okay, false alarm. I kept him close. "Stay with me" I said as I kept walking. He nodded and followed me. Wait... None of this looks familliar, are we... Lost?

I looked around, holding Ross protectively by my side. Oh, god... Is there anywhere here that looks familliar? Which way did we come from?

Ross's POV:

It is so cold... I looked up at Jin, who had now stopped walking and pulled me into his side. He seemed scared, I thought he knew what he was doing.

"Are we okay?" I asked. He looked down at me. "I'm not sure" he said in a soft voice. I crossed my arms, trying to warm up. "Maybe we should build a shelter here for tonight" he said. My heart dropped at the sound of him saying that. Stay here, out in the middle of nowhere, not knowing what to do. We're going to die.

"Wh-what? You s-said you knew what you were d-doing" I said. "I thought I did" he defended. I shivered. He looked at me. "Are you cold?" He asked, taking off his jacket. I nodded in response. He bundled me up in the jacket. It was so adorable. Jin examined the area a bit.

"Okay, lets build a fire and a shelter" he said. "We are going to have to stay the night" he said. I started collecting sticks and logs. We built a fire, and built a small, cramped up log house with mud on the top and leaves ontop of the mud to keep rain out.

We went inside and I layed down. Jin layed behind me and pulled me close and we fell asleep not long after.

A/N

I wrote this at 2:00AM this morning.