Cyber bully

I walked down the narrow wooden stairs, and went into the kitchen, and sat down on the bar stool for the island. I reached for the bagel box, and took one out, and took a big bite out of it, after putting on the cream and I almost choked on it in the process. 

 I looked to the stairs, as I heard someone come down, I figured it would be my dad, since my sister is usually always late to school. I think my dad has to pay money for her not to be held back, but not that I really care. She's only like 13 years old. She is going to be the top dog in her middle school.

 "Adrian, please don't waist food." My dad said. My dad, he was around 6'1", and had hazel eyes, with dark eye lashes, making him look like he wore eye shadow, or mascara, maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

"Sorry, father." I said, my dad was a cruel dude. He let us do things we wanted, yeah. But behind the walls of our home, he was the worst father ever. Well to me anyways. He'd beat me up, call me useless and I let him. Why you ask? Because what else am I supposed to do? 

I walked over to the Family Computer, and logged into the computer as my user, and went to the best chat site ever, where I met my best friends on. Once I was online for a few seconds, I got a chat invite with my best friend, David.

David212: Happy Birthday Bro!

Adrian11: Thanks dude. but nothing is happy about today.

David212: So what are we ganna do for your b-day?

Adrian11: Pertend it never happened?

David212: Nice try.

Adrian: Worth a shot.

David212: So, did Andrew say anything to you?

Adrian11: Yeah, he did. He called me at 12:01 in the morning! 

David212: Wow. Well he does like to be first at saying that.

Adrian11: Duh.

David212: I am ganna head out now, be ready to leave soon.

Adrian11: cya

"Adrian!" My dad called me, from where I am guessing be the office.

"Yes dad?" I asked, I looked around his neat office, to find a girl standing there, looking bored out of her mind. "Hello miss. How do you do?" I asked her, putting my arms behind my back.

"Oh, I am Mrs. Fwitz your dads new intern." She said, making my eyes almost pop out of my head. Dad never mentioned this, nor did he ever have an intern. 

"Cool. I am going to go now dad. Nice to meet you,  Mrs. Fwitz" I said, and almost got out of the door, without another distraction.

"Want me to have Mrs. Fwitz drive you, Adrian? I mean our work is only a few miles from your school. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Right, Mrs. Fwitz?" My father said, his voice cold and demanding.

I looked back at him, and said, "No, Andrew and David are picking me up. bye!" I said. "Oh, and Lindsey is still asleep."

I grabbed my book bag and ran out of the house, to be met with my friends pulling into the driveway, all having smug smiles on their faces.

"How do you always come out right when we pull into your driveway, Adrian? I think it's kind of creepy, but then again I'm not complaining." Andrew said, his smile never leaving his face.

I shook my head at him, before holding up my Android and saying, "It's called texting, smart one". I said, sarcasm seeping deeply through my lips

"Oh. I get it now." He said, causing us all to laugh at him. His responce was just a puzzled face, making us crack up even more so. 

Andrew turned the volume low, and glanced at me, ever other second as he was still watching the road, to make sure he did not run over any old ladies or something.

"So, you ready for today, with everyone saying, happy birthday?" Andrew asked me, I looked back at him, and said,

"Can't wait."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope some of you like it. if it's short, blame my stupid mind.

What happened: I was writing the story, and I finished it, added my little notes, bla bla bla. and then, I tried to save it, in case I wanted to add some stuff to it. But, it wouldn'y work. So I edited the chapter, and then tried to hit, "SAVE AND PUBLISH" but that wouldn't work too.

so, I highlighted it all, and then hit "DELETE" when i right clicked the words and stuff, then hit "PASTE" to see if it worked, it did.

I then hit reload on the page, and it gave me a blank page, I hit the title, named the chapter, and blah blah blah.

I hit the right button on the mouse, and i accidentaly hit the cop button instead of "paste". So I had to rewrite this entire thing, from what I remember I wrote about. lol. Don't ever trust me with a computer. I am stupid at heart. <3 lol

there is my little rant of how I messed up on this story. So, please hit the like button or comment, cuz I had to do 2x the work! lolz

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

please?

lol

Nate.