Chapter 9: The Torment begins

D O N ' T                       H  A  T  E                       M  E

               Hey, This Is My Latest Chapter, CHapter 9: The Torment begins

                                                                    The rain and thunder woke me up, I looked around the room once I was up, everyone was still asleep. I went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower head, turning the spraying water thing to the wall, so the water didn't hit the tub part of the shower/tub. This time, I was glad my dad had beaten me up, because I knew how to make things stay silent, I knew how to make doors shut without the click. I knew how to walk up the old wooden stairs, I even knew how to walk through the house without setting the house alarm off.

He set it like that, just so I didn't like run away.

The rain fell from the sky, hitting my wool jacket, as I walked down the wet sidewalk. David and Andrew still at the hotel, meaning me all by myself.

I put my hands out as I walked, tear drops falling down from my face, into the rain puddle in my hands. The nasty comment tore my heart, tore my heart like I was just paper.

I need them to stop, they are posting, commenting, and harassing me all over me. They feel better, as they watch me bleed.

I need to go run away, go far from this world, where all of these things STOP.

I looked around me as I saw the cars drive by, none of them paying any attention to me. I put one of the straps that held my book bag on my right shoulder, before J- walking over to the bus stop. I looked at my phone, checking fro the time.

5:13am

I put my phone back in my pocket, and continued to walk, glad no cars came as I walked across the street.

As I sat down on the bench, I took my lap top out, and went straight to my Jent account, just to see what they were saying.

- 'I think IT would be better off dead'            -  'I have to sit next to it in Biology. EW'

- 'I hope he doesn't try to rape me too!'        - 'I wonder how his parents cope with a son being gay'

- 'FAGGOT, OVER HERE....'                           - 'He must hate his life'

- 'Does it hurt to be that UGLY??!'               - 'FUGLY!'

- 'Come on guys, that's enough!'                  - 'Oh no, were just getting started'

- 'Adrian makes me sick!'                              - 'I wonder who will be next?'

- 'Does this mean David and Andrew are gay too!?'                  - 'Hope not.'

The tears just came down my face, making my throat hurt even more as I choked to get breath, or when another tear fell out of my eye.

*RING*             *RING*          *RING*

I took my phone out, it was David, what could he want?

"Hello? ...... right ....... no, It's fine .... I'm sure, who would want to be friends with faggot?

[SORRY TO ALL Gays. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS, SO DON'T GET MAD. THANK YOU :) ]

"Whatever David. Don't bother with my things, I will umm... just go live with my grandma or something. Oh, and if you ever and I mean, EVER want to be my friend, DON'T." I said, before ending the call.

How could My friend(S) do this to me? I mean, David isn't my friend, so why would Andrew be? Honestly, I don't think Andrew thinks of me as a friend, just a friend of Davids, well not anymore apparently.

[ Davids P O V ]

".... I'm sure, who would want to be friends with faggot?" Adrian said, before he ended the call.

WOW. I didn't think he'd take it this way, maybe it wasn't the time for jokes, I mean, I wanted to be his friend still, It was a dare Andrew made me do, we woke up early and saw that Adrian wasn't here, so we just figured he went on a walk or something, relieve the stress, ya know?

I didn't even get the chance to tell him I was joking. And, I heard sobs, maybe he was crying? But most of all, I heard cars driving. Where is he?

I know stupid place to stop right? I need more views and stuff to continue though....

2  comments        \

3 likes                 -------                                             To do my next chapters, that's what you need to do!

1 fan                     /

Nate.

If you like pie, dogs, cats, bananas, fries, burgers, pizza, laffy taffy, David Cook, Selena Gomez, ME, fried chicken, iCarly, Brownies, cookies, chocolate, Twix. cereal, the Uk, USA, Wattpad....ect. hit the like button!

So I better so a bunch of likes on this chapter! :p

P.S.           I                           L   O   V   E                       Y   O   U

P.S.S                 My dog pee'd on my phone :p