Chapter 15: Cutting

The blood dripped off my wrist, staining the wet concrete floor. A few days past, and I was in facthomeless. My plane ticket didn't go back to Seattle until Christmas Eve, but I won'e be going back home. If I do go back home, I will just live there alone, and attend school like always, just be hated, and have no friends to help me through it.

The thought caused one more tear to fall, causing my bleeding wrist to sting more than it already is.

I pulled the blood filled knife to my napkin I got from McDonalds, and slid the blade down the napkin, getting all the dark red liquid off the bright metal blade.

I pulled the knife to my right wrist, running the blade lightly on my wrist, before taking a deep breath.

I shut my eyes, before pressing the blade harder across my skin, and slicing my flesh, the pain freezing up my body, the feel of release it gave me sent to a chilling pit of happiness, deep in the pit of my stomach. This is the first time I truly felt happy, and it felt like a strange feeling to me.

The last time I was a happy boy, was when I was sitting on my mothers lap, the day before she got in the car accident, and died.

I looked around me, and got up, before running off to some dark alley. The alley was only lit by the street light in front of the entrance, so might as well live like a new homeless person.

____

Oh no. It's like, seriously short. I beg you to still love me, since I STILL LOVE YOU ALL. I just have ah-buncha homework, and I kind of need to do it.....and yeah, school started again. GRRR

Vote, Comment? Fan?