Cyberbully Chapter: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING!!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME ABUSE TOWARD A CHARACTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          I walked to my class, scared. My science teacher, Mrs. Trent is the meanest teacher here, and she hates it when students are later, even if it's five minutes. I have not been in class for fifty minutes, so I only have like forty left.

She will be pissed, but I have been having a rough day, so she can suck it. Not literally, because she might bite it off.

I shiver at the thought, and open the door to my class.

"So, you just have to cut through the frogs skin and-" She started talking, but stopped when I shut the door behind me.

"Oh, so Adrian, you decided to join me today?" She said, walking over to me, and snatching the slip from my hand.

"Sorry, ma'am. Won't happen again." I said, choking down the lump that stayed in my throat.

"Your right, there won't be a next time, now get to your seat!"

*

"I'm home!" I whispered, as I closed the front door behind me. I put my book bag by the front door, and walked around the house, looking for my sister, or dad.

"ADRIAN GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!!" My dad yelled. Now, if only I knew where he was!

"Coming" I said, walking around the house. He was in the Formal dining room, with a knife, rope, and some duck tape.

"How nice of you to meet me. Go take a shower. It hurts you more when your wet." My dad said, I walked over to the stairs, and took my time on them. I was dreading coming home.

I walked to my room, grabbed a towel, and took my pride into the bathroom, but after my shower, my pride will be gone. I might be gone.

FWD: David, Andrew, Kennith, Bradly, Sage, Holly, Kellie, Becky, Liza, Austin, Amanda, Robert, Ella, Mark, Nicki, Matt, Andrew M, Tyler, Mason, Elmer, Emily, Carly, Blake, Carl, Sam, Jerry, Betty, Samantha, Lizzy, Dave, William, Lake, Tim, Linda, Lana, Andrea, Emma, Madison, Marisa, Lisa

SMS: Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, If I don't come to school for a week of so, call the cops and report a murder. My dad... He's doing it again. If this is it, bye. THIS IS NO JOKE! I LOVE YOU ALL. Bye

            I hit the send button, and stripped my clothes, before running a hand in my hair, and turned the water on, before stepping into it. The cold water dripping on my back, and smoothed me from all my thoughts, before there was banging on the door.