Chapter 16: Christmas Eve trouble

[10 likes or I will KILL Adrian Mahahahaha]

                                                        The snow was melting, and I found myself walking through the neighborhoods. I'm about thirty minutes from Hollywood, and I'm in this neighborhood called Montchlair. The neighborhood seemed nice and peaceful. The houses seemed a little small, and old though.

All were differnt colors, and didn't look like any of them had the same floor plan. The homes looked really cool, although some scared me, as I passed. Some of the houses had rocks, but more of them had dark green grass.

A few days past, and I felt like it's been ages. Christmas Eve is here, and yet I feel no joy. Why would I? I have no one. Not to mention, I haven't looked at my computer in a while.

I followed the street, passing houses, seeing all of them dancing around, with the warm heater keeping them warm. I was jealous.

I kept walking, walking to my death.

I wanted to be dead, away from this sorrow, sick place.

I looked around me, and saw a person walking toward me, in all black. My first reaction was to run. I let my body take control, and I started sprinting to only God knows where.

I came to contact with a fence, and jumped over it, my jacket getting stuck in it during the process.

I just took it off, and hopped down the fence. I feel on my feet, but ended up tumbling on my ass, making me wince in pain.

I looked for the man, but he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he was just an average man who was walking? I don't really know.

I took my wallet from my pants pocket, and took out all my money, and my it under my shoes, that way if he wanted money It'd seem like I was broke, if he checked my wallet.

I put my wallet in back in my back pocket, and started walking slowly toward the basketball area, where there was a bench near it,

I walked toward the bench, and pulled out my phone, to see what people have been writing on my Jent page.

I remembered not having my suitcase, and I lookead around scared, what have I done? I lost it!

I tried to think back of the past few days, and I remembered going back to my grandmothers house, and left it there, just ringing the doorbell, and running away. The luggage on her front porch.

I hit the Jent.com bookmark on my screen, and I looked at my account. Nothing making me feel happy.

My Christmas wish is- for Adrian Blanferd to be dead.

I hope he's dead, that way I'm not scared to go outside.

I think we should call Pet Control on him!

I wish Adrian was pie, that way I could eat him/

Dude, your so weird!

He gave me A.I.D.S!

I hope he fell on a hole and died.

I wonder who he punches the clown to?

A tear fell down my face, and landed on my screen, making it hard to read the rest.

I felt my heart and stomach clench, as I thought most of those people used to by my friend. Well at least that's what I thought. I don't think they ever were, maybe they were my friend just for the title of Mr. Popular.

I was the King of the school, not I'm in the dumpsters. I hated how fast it all went down for me. It still felt like a pretty fogged up blur to me.

"Thought you might be here." A deep voice said behind me.

I didn't lose the scary person that was following me. SHIT!

"who a-are you?" I asked, my voice shacked, making his deep voice rattle with his laugh.

"Don't be afraid." He said, his voice sounded closer to me, and I dared not look at him.

"Good, 'cause I'm not." I lied.

"Your voice begs to differ, Adrian." He said again, making me flinch at the sound of my name.

"H-how do you know my name?" I said, scared for my life.

"Why, your all over the Internet. I hear your Gay. I like that." He said, making me stiffen up, and glare at the tennis court in front of me.

"I'm not gay. Just getting Cyber-Bullyed" I said, hearing my voice crack.

"Oh, boo-hoo for you! No one cares, Adrian! Don't you see that?" He yelled, making me fight the urge to cry.

I opened my mouth, but he once again cut me off.

"No, of course you wouldn't! You are too self centered. Why do you think your friends left you, and why do you think no one wants you? I mean, your all alone, on Christmas Eve, no one around you. Your grandmother, she didn't try to make you not leave. Your father leaves you. The whole west coast of the USA hates you, and now all you can do is run, and what" He took another look at me, before speaking again. "And your crying! Such a pussy." He said.

I broke down. Was this a dream? Was this fake? No, I couldn't be dreaming. This felt real, and I knew it was real. My reality finally caught up with me. I didn't like that it had to hurt this much.

 "W-what do you want?" I asked, fear taking over in my voice. The fack that my voice cracked too, didn't really help.

"I want what everyone else wants. I want you to be gone." He said sternly, before shoving something over my head.

I kicked and shoved, but nothing would happen. I had a bag tied over my head, and I was feeling my hands and feet tied up.

This isn't good.

I tried to scream, but I lost my voice, just my luck. I thought of the words I wanted to yell out, but somehow, nothing came out of my mouth. It didn't matter how hard I pleaded with all my might.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm, and next thing I saw was black.

_________

Sorry 4 the long wait.

I got writers block with this. Please vote and comment!