Chapter 10: The Talk

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

Chapter 10 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Enjoy, I hope you do, that is......

xooxoox

~

                                                                                             The rain came falling down, once again, as I walked down the street to my grandmothers house. She loved me, no matter what. She also knew what my father did, but my father has friends that are the best lawyers in state.. So when my grammy tried to win me over, so I live with her, my dad got his friends to be his lawyer, and lied so easily to the judge.

"Oh come come, my boy!" My grammy said, as I walked down the puddle filled street. I nodded to her, and jogged my way up the stairs, and I didn't even have to tell her why my friends were gone, she knew.

"Adrian, David called me an hour ago, said you might be coming here..." She said, pulling me into a tight hug, and dragging me inside afterward.

"Yeah, what all did he say to you?" I asked, as we were finally in the warm fuzzy house of hers.

The brown walls, and the light hard wood flooring, with all the family pictures hanging around. Although, I noticed most of them were of me, and none of my dad. Hmm...

"Hey grammy, why are there no pictures of him?" I said, remembering not to say HIS name in this house. Him being my dad. My grandmother was too ashamed of her son to have him being resembled in the house....

"You know the reason, my love. And, your... seventeen now, call me by my name, grandmother and Grammy makes me feel old, and is a little childish." She said, giving me a true worm smile, one I rarely ever got.

"I do, but back to David, what did he say?" I asked, sitting on the comfortable couch that was opposite to her.

"Oh, just that he never wanted to see you, and that you should look on your Jent account - whatever that is..." She said, looking at the roof, as water dripped, filling the silence. She stood up, and went into the kitchen, maybe to give me some time alone, I don't know.

I opened my backpack, and took out my lap top, and turning it on, with my shaky fingers.

ID: ALL_STAR11@brickle.com

PA: * * * * * * * * * * *

5 new messages

14 comments on a photo

79 friend request (All from gay people :P)

456 notification.

I clicked on the notification tab, and read every single one, each of them making me cry...

1) He's still alive?

2) Where did he go?

3) is he raping another guy?

4) I have P.E. with that freak!

5) I'm scared for my virginity now.

6) I'd tap dat.

7) Miner I'd love to kill.

8) Is he that desperate?!

9) pathetic.

10) RIP 1994-2011.

11) what's with the rip thing?

12) I just hope he's dead, we don't need any more rapists.

13) GUYS, YOU ARE SOME MEAN PEOPLE!

14) Oh wooow, I am sooo ashamed now.

15) BuRn In hElL aDrIan!

16) Hope he get's hit by a truck or something. ;)

17) Go die in a hole!

...............

They continued, that was not even close to half a quorter of them, I just couldn't take it anymore. I mean, they have me trapped, they have me under there control. They can make me a little happy, and they can make my heart crash even harder to the floor.

My grandmother - Lizzy, walked in the room then, and she sat next to me, giving me a tight hug, pushing all of her love and affection to my body. And, I instantly felt a lot better.

"Thanks, grandmo- I mean, Lizzy." I said, looking at my lap, as we shared a one sided hug. It was nice, to be in a true embrace.

* RING* *RING* *RING*

I took out my phone, and once I saw the called ID, I hit the answer button.

"Fuck off!" I yelled to David, before hitting the end button, and giving Lizzy a sheepish smile.

"Sorry for cussing." I said, ruffling my hair with my hand.

"It's fine, just don't do it when I'm around okay?" She said, giving me a warm smile.

"Deal." I said, as we shook our hands.

------------------

Okay, I got ONE comment, which is good enough. LOL. Same with the likes, I got 3 which is what I asked for, so thank you.

I didn't get a fan, but who cares? LOL.

Adele - I Set Fire to the Rain           is today's song, which is also on the side bar. And it also has a pic of Adrian, which is Jason Dolley.

xooxooox

L     O     V    E                                                                                                                          Y    A

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥              ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥