Cyber-bully Chap: 4

Hello everyone. I hope you don't hate me. I have been told, this story is stupid, boring, a waste, and annoying.

I don't really care about that part, because everyone has haters, even people who write stories.

Most are confused, because of what has happened in these first few chapters. I, I get that. Just, hang in there, the bad is yet to come, I just needed to put this in here, for stuff that happens later on in the book. I believe I am telling to much. So, please just hang in there and please be nice. And, a lot of people are mad, because I said              3            comments and like, i got 50. lol

Anyways, I just wanted to get that out there, so sorry. And, if this is short, blame Facebook,, because I got in a little fight on there, and I was like, 'Stop cyberbullying me! And Just say it to my face!' So im like, so proud of myself, because I used the title of my story to shut someone up! WOOW.

I wasted more of your time, here you go....

xxooxx          O.O

                                  I opened my eyes, my body hurting as I felt something cold wash over my torso. I needed my friends, I needed out of this, I needed out now. I rubbed my eyes, and looked around the room, and I saw all of my friends, surrounding me, morning.

"Oh God! Adrian I thought you were dead! Don't ever do that to me again," My friend came running toward me, smiling deeply at me.

"Hello, Andrew. Where am I" I asked, running a hand through my messed up hair,wincing as my hand moved over a sour part on my cheek.

"Adrian. What all do you remember with your dad?" Andrew asked, looking really concerned, must be a dream.

"Um my dad hit me with a belt, and all I remember is blacking out." I said, matter-of-fact.

"Good you remember, now, where we are, were in the parking lot to go to the airport, come on, you can sleep on the plane." Andrew said, getting up from the floor, and opening the trunk to his car.

"Wha... what!? I don't even have my suitcase dude!" I said, raising my voice, making everyone look even worse, ya know, if that was possible.

"We have it, and your lap top." David said, cutting in.

"Thanks guys. But, I don't have a computer." I said, they all looked at one another, and seemed to be themselves again, all happy-go lucky people.

"Your um... dad got it for you, we took it when we were grabbing your suitcase." They all said, making my grin go even wider.

"Sweet, well, let's go then!" I cheered, and got up from the floor, with help from everyone.

We all walked to the front gates of the airport, and slid around the pillars, where people had to pay for parking. We are bad, what can I say?

We walked up the flights of stairs, going really slow for me, hey, I got beat up like, an hour ago, cut me some slack!

We went to the Self Check In area, and walked through the weird rope things, and finally put the luggage on the weight system, signing the papers, and giving them the cash. We were set, now all we had to do, was go to our gate, B7.

Me, Andrew, and David walked to our gate, and found our seat numbers. We booked this flight 3 weeks ago, and checking in, a long time ago, to get really good seats. Although, one of us, had to sit by ourselves. aka, Andrew had to sit by himself. Not that he minded, he liked making friends with creepy strangers, so when he gets kidnapped, I won't be surprised. Aren't I a great friend?