Chapter 11: Bully goes real life

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while.... ha ha. been kind of busy, with things, {DA NA NA NA BAT MAN!}

Sorry 4 that, I got bored, xD

Anyways, I just wanted to say, "HI! I am super happy! I gained 2 fans! Well, 3, but.... ya. and, guess what?! That means I have 23 fans now! :O OMFG, you guys are too nice!

xxoxxoxxoxx

J-LO:  What Is Love on sidebar! I dunno why, it's just a good song! :P

Chapter 11: Bully goes to real life!

                                                                                                      I opened my eyes, and rubbed off the sleep, as I got up from the couch, and walked into the downstairs bathroom. It was a really good sized half bathroom. It had two sinks, a toilet, and a mirror, all I needed, and I would just go take a shower in the guest bathroom, that actually had a shower! 

"Adrian, honey, I will be back later today, alright? I got to go to work, but I get off at two." Lizzy said, as she walked over to me.

She stood in front of me, and kissed my forehead before walking out the front door. "Love you!" She said, right before the door clicked shut.

I stumbled up from the couch, and went into the hall closet to get a towel, and picked the first one I saw, a black towel, with red and white skulls all over it. It felt like a shower towel, just didn't look like one. How odd!

I walked up the carpeted stairs, and walked over to the guest bedroom, and I plopped onto the bed, closing my eyes, and remembered the first time I came here, I was 12.

                                                         **Flashback!**

      I ran through peoples yards, peoples plants, through so many thorn bushes, people cpuld have painted me green and mistaken me of a cactus. The piece of paper my mom printed out for me when I was young, finally came in handy.

In fact, once my mother found out about it, she tried to divorce my father, but he just started to yell and fight with her, and when I say fight, I don't mean argue. My dad was a sick man, he made me watch as he hit my mother over and over again.

But, as I looked from the map, to the street signs, to the house numbers, the tears fell over my face faster and faster.

The sky was crying, which I was actually glad for, since my dad just got done beating me, Yep. It was my birthday again. You see, my mom died when I was 13, but she went on a small vacation to her mothers home, so that meant she wasn't there to save me, that's why she called me constantly, to see if I was still alive. She really was the best mother!

I looked at the printed out map, and I noticed the same numbers on the map, on this house, It wasn't too small, but It didn't exactly look big, but it got me a warm bed to sleep on, and she was all up for meeting me.

I looked down at the paper again, and read the numbers, 7229 W. Baker Street.

I walked up the path, my cuts still stinging, as the rain hit them.

I knocked on the door, and only a split second before I knocked again, the door flung open, bringing a very happy and loving lady, holding a big plate of cookies.

"Oh my! Who are you dear? Did you see a boy around your age walking around here?" She asked, looking everywhere but at me.

The tears trickled down my face, and my throat got swollen, and I backed away from the door, my heart ripped apart. She doesn't want me, she doesn't even know me, so why did it hurt so much? "I'm no one. Hope the one you want comes, but I highy doubt it." I said, as I walked down the porch and into the cold rain, that almost felt as cold as my dead unloved heart.

"Who are you, dear? What's your name?" She asked again, I turned around, and gave her the smallest smile known to man.

"Adrian, your sons son." I said, as I looked in her eyes, it was creepy how fast her expressions changed from sadness, to shock, to anger. Anger remained though, it flashed in her eyes, her fists tightened in tight balls.

"Oh my, goodness. Adrian, who did this to you?" She asked, while she speed walked over to me, the rain smudging some of her make up.

"Oh... uh... you won't believe me." I said, looking at my small feet as the rain hit the concrete around me.

"Tell me, my boy." She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. My body stiffened, and she released so fast it was like lightning. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She yelped, as I rubbed my now sore shoulder.

"Nah, you didn't know. My mom, your daughter-in law, told me to come here, whenever HE treats me like this. My dad did this to me, if you don't believe me, you can call my mother." I said, making my grandmother run in her house, dragging me with her.

                                                         **Flashback OVER**

I got out of the shower a few minutes after I got out of my memory of what happened the day I met my grandmother. We usually only see each other. But maybe, just maybe, I will live here, until I can move out, and change my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the ending is a little random, I just wasn't feeling it.

:"( Shoot me? LOL

I promise I will make the others a little longer, if this stupid head ache goes away soon..

hope you enjoyed this story!

<3 ya!

Nate.