The Final Stand

The scary lights flooded over me, and they were flashing like strobe lights on drugs. Blue, green, red, purple, and black lights flickered on and off, creating the whole strobe effect. My father, took that as his chance to creep me out, becasue he walked toward me with a really slow pace, probably for my utter dislike.

"I have you now, boy. You, your friends, they all want you dead. And you know what, we won't stop until that's what we get. David and your other friend never loved you. They were never really your friend, but they were friends with me. I give props to them actually... they're great actors." My father said, talking with a small cool voice, trying eagrly to make me even more frightened. Oh, and I was, but I learned one thing - never show fear.

"You don't know them at all. Your a back stabbing lieir! Your just trying to play with my thoughts, for your own benifit!" I screamed, the tears in my eyes threatening to flow out, but I kept on pushing them back in. I won't give him the satisfaction of him seeing me cry.

My father took something out from his pocket, I couldn't tell though, because of all the blinking lights, and when he brang it to my forehead, I knew very well what it was.

A gun.

"Bye, son."