Chapter 14: Mistaken + Truth

WARNING: THERE ARE SOME CUSSING IN THIS CHAPTER, SO SORRY FOR YOU GOODIE-TOO-SHOES!

**Mistaken**

                                                                           My hands were cold, my feet were frozen, and my face was numb. My fingers were pink, as if I had a permanent blush dancing on my face.

                     The cold chill was scaring me, making me feel like something bad would happen soon. The streets were empty, something that rarely ever happened. The sky was raining white little tears. The ice flowed down the sky, falling onto the puddled L.A street.

The streets were abandoned, just me and the falling snow, although as the time passed, the ice got harder, and bigger.

The snow would soon cover the LA city like a white blanket. The lights all around me were off, besides the street lights. After all, it is three in the morning.

My feet hurt, and my body was cold, clothing or not.

I just sat on the metal floor, in the telephone booth. It was strange, I never saw a telephone booth in my life, well I have, but not in the past four years.

"We finally found him!" I heard a voice scream, it was familiar, but I couldn't remember where I heard it from.

"Where? Dude, he's not here. I think he left California. Come on, it's three in the morning, let's go back to the hotel." Said another voice. It was all too familiar, the deep voice, that echoed the empty LA streets.

"No! I see him, unless it's a hobo. But, I know that hair anywhere!" The straingely familiar voice said again. I finally figured it out, it was Andrew and David.

I looked to my left, where it sounded like the voices were coming, and sure enough, there they were. They were walking hesitantly toward me, eyes looking me up and down.

I stood up in the telephone booth, and got out, before taking a sprint into the way they were heading.

I needed to get away, I mean, what would they say? Would they say that I'm stupid? Or would they want to say they did want to be friends? Would they want to say that I'm a faggot just like everyone else is? Would they feel bad for me and comfort me? Or would  they try to take me to the local police department, and say I raped someone?

So many thoughts ran through my head, as I ran as fast as I could, making my feet hurt with each step. My new suitcase making me slower.

"Adrain, wait!" They shouted, making me break down into a hard cry. That didn't stop the running, I needed to get away.

My fears might come to life, and they might push me away forever! I couldn't have that. I already felt betrayed by David, I don't need Andrew too.

"Please..." Andrew said, making me come to a halt. I didn't hear their footsteps, so I'm just going on my gut instinct and say they stopped too.

"Please, Adrian. I didn't mean to say that. It was a dare, A stupid dare," David said, looking pointedly toward Andrew.

I turned around, looking at them, like really looking at them.

Andrew wore a grey shirt, with some black skinny jeans, with red Converse. His black hair covering his face, but his glazed eyes budging, as he looked me over. His skin seemed pale, his posture seemed weak, and he seemed tired. "Where did the Adrian we know go?" Andrew said, making me get irritated fast.

"The computer is what happened to me," I said, my fist clenched, making me regret it. My feelings for them were faiding. Hatred was feeling those gaps.

"Oh please. Those comments are just stupid people who hold grudges. They aren't even all that bad." David said, stunning me, did he really not know?

"Really, David? How surprising. I figured you of all people would know, I mean after all you said they were going after you now, since they though I was a gay person. I don't think you will ever understand, they may just be words, and they may just be posted online, but this Cyber-Bullying needs to stop!" I yelled. I stepped closer to them, steam rushing our my ears, and my face expressionless.

"Whoa, come on faggot don't be that way." Andrew said, glaring at me as if I was talking bad about his mother.

"What did you say?" I sneered, the pain in my heart doubled. 

My friends are calling me a faggot. A gay person. Someone I am not!

I have nothing wrong with them, but when my friends believe the stupid gossip that spread around the West Coast is pissing me off. They are my friends, They should know I am saying the truth!

"You heard what I said, fucking faggot." David and Andrew said, making my anger build up even more.

"Fuck you both!" I yelled, before taking another step closer to David. I looked at him with disgust, before throwing a left hook toward his jaw, which I easily collided with his face.

He stumbled back, and fell on the  floor, blood dripping from his nose, and the crack made it obvious I cracked it.

I turned to Andrew, before making my way to him. I pulled out my pocket knife as he just looked at me in fear, and I was sure he was frozen. As if he was scared to blink, because that's when I'd try to kill him.

"Please, Adrian." Andrew said, fear dripping in his voice.

"Oh, so now I have a name?What? No, faggot, pillow biter, fudge packer, cupcake, boy rapist, mangina? See, there is a difference between you and me. I have a heart, and actually care for others, you, you don't have anything. You make others feel bad, so you feel good about yourself! And yet I thought you could be a friend of mine. So you know what, fuck off!" I screamed, causing a few lights to turn on.

"Don't get your gay men Jockies in a twist, cupcake." Andrew said, stepping closer to me. He has some nerve, I mean, I am the one with the knife.

"Test the one with a knife?" I said, raising it to his top neck, pressing it slightly hard on his neck.

"I can call the cops," He retorted, making me think for a little bit.

"Hmm, that you may, but what happens when I cut myself with it? And you know these leather gloves I'm wearing? Yeah, well just so you know, I thought I would put your finger prints on them, and I also will cut myself if I have to. I am packed with money, Andrew. I don't think your lawyer could out-beat mine." I said, grinning like a mad man.

"Fine! Now go fuck off."

"No thank you." I said, as I turned on my heel and walked off toward the direction I was originally heading to.

____________

Eh, I don't really like this chapter, but what do you think about it?! :D

This has not been proof read or edited, so please tell me if there is any mistakes and I will gladly fix them. Thank you! <3