Chapter 1

Ed's POV

Lorraine locked herself in our room when we got home last night. She will not come out, no matter how much I try and talk her out of it. She won't talk to me, and I'm locked out of the room anyways.

I will make dinner for Judy and I, Lorraine will not eat anything, I still leave the food by our door. It is hard to see Lorraine this way, I don't understand it, but all I can do is support her.

Eight days had passed since Lorraine had locked herself in our room. Eight days. No food, no water, nothing for eight days straight. I was constantly sitting by the door worried for my wife, and I could not leave it alone.

Lorraine finally emerged from our room around ten at night. I was walking to the living room and I noticed our bedroom door open and Lorraine stepped out. She looked malnourished, dehydrated, but she was looked like my beautiful wife I always knew.

I ran to her and picked her up and spun her around. I kissed her temple and cheek repeatedly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on to me. I felt her bury her head in my neck and sigh.

"I'm glad your back," I whisper in her ear and press another kiss to her temple.

"I'm glad to be back," She said very hoarsely. I set her down on the floor and took her hand.

"Let me cook you something and get you some water," I said to her as we walked to our kitchen. "Judith is asleep now, she went to sleep about an hour ago. Finally, went to sleep I should say."

"She has been having nightmares again, hasn't she?" Lorraine asked me as she sat down at the table. I could see that she was very weak. I was worried, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

"She has been, and Georgeanna and I have been taking turns sleeping with her." I explain as I begin to cook eggs, bacon, and hash browns, Lorraine's favorite meal.

A little while later I handed Lorraine her plate and and big glass of Orange juice. I sat right beside her and let her eat. She began to eat her food slowly. She didn't seem hungry, but it is best not to push her right now.

After Lorraine finished her plate, I washed it and put it away. I turned to say something to Lorraine, and I noticed she was nodding off at the table. No sleep for eight days either.

I sighed softly and smiled at her, I was happy to have my wife back. She wasn't the exact same, but I will love her no matter what. I picked her up, and carried her upstairs to our room.

I laid Lorraine down on the bed and covered her up, I put some shorts on and took my shirt off. I climbed into bed with her and pulled her close to me. I ran my fingers through her hair, as images of the night the exorcism went wrong.

I could her scream as I began to doze. My eyes shot open, and no watched Lorraine sleep. She hadn't been disturbed, luckily.

The next morning I woke, Lorraine was still asleep. She shivered and I covered her with the blankets on our bed. I kissed her forehead and got up. I slowly made my way to the kitchen to find Georgeanna and Judith eating some toast.

"Did mama, come out?" Judith asked with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"She did," I say and kiss her head, and smile. "She came out when you were asleep. We need to let her sleep some more this morning."

"Okay, daddy." She said with a smile and stands up. "Can we make mommy some breakfast?"

"We sure can, how about some pancakes, eggs, and bacon?" I ask with a smile and pick her up to sit her on the counter. Judith giggled and watched as I grabbed so if the ingredients.

"Be careful up there," I heard someone say. I turned to see my beautiful wife standing in the threshold of the kitchen. She was wrapped in one of her heavy robes, and had house shoes on.

Lorraine looked more refreshed, and looked better than she did last night. Her dark circles faded a little more today. She walked in and sat down at the table and smiled at Judith. I poured her a cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"Here you go," I said handing her the cup and kissing her temple. "I hope you slept okay."

"I did sleep well," She said and held her arms out to Judith. Judith reached for me to take her off to counter and go to Lorraine. I put Judith down and she ran to Lorraine.

"I missed you so much, mama," Judith said holding on to Lorraine tightly. She moved into her mother's lap and Lorraine hugged and kissed her.

"I missed you too," She whispered smiling at Judith. "I hope you slept okay."

"I did mama, nana slept with me," Judy said with a smile. "No nightmares."

"I'm glad you didn't have any," Lorraine said smiling at our daughter. They were both so beautiful, I'm glad I have them in my life.

After breakfast Lorraine went to nap some since she was still catching up on her sleep. Judith went to nap with her as well. I caught up on some cases and got a few phone calls as well, about going out on cases. I turned them down because I knew Lorraine would not give me a chance and she would come.

The eight days Lorraine stayed in our room, I didn't know if she would ever be okay. I didn't know if she would ever be able to come out of our room. I wasn't sure if she would live through it, but she did. I don't ever expect her to talk about. If she wants to talk about what she saw, then we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Author's Note!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It is my first ever horror/romance story! I wanted to get the love story from the Conjuring that Ed and Lorraine have!! I loved the love between the two! Well have a wonderful day or night! Please comment what you think :)

DH