Chapter Eight-Hall of the Elven Servants (Part II)

Squire Andrew followed Lady Emmaline Daqalene.

      She moved so fast that he had to run to keep up with her.

 ~~~

"Hurry up, Squire!", Lady Emmaline Doqalene yelled.

      "Yes, M'Lady!", Squire Andrew said, and bowed.

~~~

The Hall of Elven Servants was a large, green colored building. It had silver colored windows; grey colored, arched hallway; silver colored walls; red colored carpet on hard ground; and a huge green colored Throne in the massive Court that was reached at the edge of the Hall. Squire Andrew knew of Royalty.

       He felt out-of-place at his home.

       He watched other elven servant girls carrying laundry. Their small, elven ear twitched as they senses felt his presence.

         Squire Andrew smiled at them.

         The elven servant girls smiled at him.

         And he blushed.

~~~

His Mother, Father, and other family members didn't care about their son. Except Squire Thomas. He was someone who loved him.

       He was interested in his brother's education, interests, and love of going on many adventures. But, even him, wouldn't believe his younger brother was in the majestic realm of Elves. He would gasp; he would tell everyone. And he would stay by his brother's choice. Now, deep in Squire Andrew's heart, he felt he needed to find his own path to his unknown destiny.

     And, for the Squire, that was with the elves. And fairies.

~~~

Page 8