Chapter Twelve-The Trollic

Sholm saw several birch trees.

    He noticed a bubbling stream. It was to the left of the woods; to the right was the Mountains. They hovered above everything else.

     "Halt!", Sholm said. 

     He then so a well. It was old. He noticed a large black colored bucket, and rope. It felt like someone worked hard to get fresh water for their village.

     He latched on the top of the rope. Then he extracted some water for his horse. And himself. As his horse drank, he drank the water from the stream.

      The water was so fresh that he savored the taste.

Suddenly a huge roar disrupted his thoughts.

      And, before he could scream, a huge Trollic appeared. It was 9 foot tall. Its horned head was sharp; its black colored eyes gleamed with rage.

       Its black colored fur glistened with sweat; its clawed, furry feet, stomped onto the hard, dirty ground; its huge black colored club was in its right, clawed hand. But, just as the beast could harm Sholm, horns blared loudly.

      The Trollic, despite its immense size, grunted with terror. And it stormed away from its prize with a glum look on its furred face, and knew that its family would go hungry for the rest of the night.

~~~

Page 12