Helpful things

Things to do instead of cutting or maybe just all around out you in a better mood

Coloring books. Maybe favorite show or just ones you think are cute.

Have a note on your device where you can write down things that make you happy or positive quotes.

Scream into or punch a pillow. Whichever you prefer.

Draw something that makes you happy or draw how you feel. Whichever helps more.

Texting, calling, or face to face with your friends. It doesn't even have to be about why you're sad. Maybe just get your mind off of it.

Read a book. Your favorite book if you have it.

Look up things about your obsession. Your cast might have taken the cutest selfie.

Have a playlist of your favorite songs. Dance to it.

Just go on a walk. Unless you're not allowed then walk around in a circle. You'll feel so silly.

Hold your nose and say "Sneep snop" 

Angrily say "BUBBLES!"

Stand on your head until you laugh or fall.

Whisper "beep boop" until you laugh

Try and touch your nose or your elbow with your tongue. You'll laugh eventually.

Roll around on the floor. Its surprisingly joyfilled.

Make funny noises. Repeat the one you like best.

Write down happy memories on slips of paper and put them in a jar. Pull one out when feeling down.

Things to do with your blades(if you really can't bring yourself to get rid of them)

Put them in water and freeze them. By the time it takes them to thaw the feeling should have passed.

Write down the names of people you love (They can even be celebrities if they help you) and put them in a jar. Put your blade at the bottom of the jar. You'll have to look at all the people you love and it should help,

Put them in the back of a picture frame of your favorite picture. 

Fold some large sized origami animal and tuck the blade inside. You'll have to kill the animal to get them.

Tape them to the inside cover of your favorite book. Hopefully you'll take the advice from above and read the book instead.

Things to do if you really really feel you need to do something to yourself

Put band-aids where you want to cut

Draw lines in marker or gel pens

Put glue on your hands then peel it off

Bite your nails if you have to

I really hope at least one of these help. Remember I love you and will never stop. Remember that no matter what someone out there loves you no matter what. You're stronger than you think.

~Secret