Chapter 2

A/n: First of all thank you so much for leaving the nicest comments on chapter one. I couldn't stop smiling when I read them. You guys are the sweetest❤️

Idk if I want this story to be all in Joe's Pov or not soooo for now I'm gonna put 'Joe's POV ' or ' Caspar's POV '

-

Joe's POV

After I got upstairs I walked over to where my friends and Justin usually are.

Marcus, Alfie, Niomi, Connor, Dan, Phil, Troye, Louise, Tyler, Tanya, Jim, and Justin were all there.

Usually Justin is with his other friends that I'm not friends with but for some reason today he's talking to my friends.

Probably because he's waiting for me.

I smiled before walking over and hugging Justin from behind and kissing him on the cheek.

He turned around in my arms," Hey Joe." he said not so enthusiastically.

" Is something wrong?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Let's go talk in private." He grabbed my hand and lead me to our part of the school by the library where we always go to be alone.

He looked down and then looked up at me," These last two years have been great and stuff. You made me so happy, but I think that it's time we go our separate ways."

" W-what? Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I tried not to cry.

He shook his head," No you didn't. I just- I kind of want to be with someone else."

" Who?"

" My ex."

A tear fell from one of my eyes," B-but you two broke up because he cheated on you!"

" I know but last weekend he apologized and told me how bad he still feels, so I forgave him. Then we hung out yesterday and I realized my feelings for him never went away."

" You said you were at your grandparents house yesterday?"

" I lied."

I took a deep breath to try and keep myself together before asking one last question.

" Did you hook up with him?" My voice shook by just asking that.

" Yes." He answered with no guilt on his face. He actually smiled a little.

" Fuck you." I said before running down the hall and downstairs toward the main door that I came in a few minutes ago.

After I finally got out to the parking lot I sat down on the curb and covered my face as I bawled my eyes out.

" Joe?" I heard Caspar's voice.

I was crying too much to talk.

He sat down next to me.

" What happened? I saw you run out here."

I sniffled and moved my hands for a second to look at him.