Chapter 5

Joe's POV

Yesterday I took Caspar shopping and got him a hair cut.

Now he's ready for the party tomorrow.

Well, after we work on his social skills.

-

I convinced Caspar to skip last period so that we can practice for tomorrow when we tell my friends that we're a couple.

Although, the only period he went to today was 1st so skipping the last one didn't take much convincing.

We ended up going to the park by our houses.

" Alright, when you talk to my friends you can't be your usual self." I said as we sat on a bench that was in front of the pond.

" Why? I think I'm pretty cool." He said confidently.

I laughed," Well, my definition of cool and your definition must be different."

He crossed his arms," How would you describe me?"

" You're a rebellious dork that tries to act like a badass but everyone knows you're a not so low key sweetheart." I smiled.

" I'm not a dork!"

I ruffled his hair," Whatever you say." I laughed and stood up.

I grabbed his hand to help him up," Let's get started."

" So, I know that you're naturally a likable person so this shouldn't be that hard. You just need to stop with the rebellious act while you're my boyfriend- fake boyfriend I mean."

He bit his lip," Does that mean I have to actually go to my classes?"

I nodded," Yes, and I want you to tryout for a sport, preferably rugby."

" Why do I have to play a sport?"

" Because, all the cool guys play a sport. Rugby is what they mostly play."

" I'm not good at rugby though."

" Well after today you will be."

" What are you talking about?" He questioned me.

I ran over to the big open field and pointed to a group of guys playing rugby," We're gonna play with those guys."

" Wha- but I'll make a fool out of myself! I'm not rea- I haven't played-"

I rolled my eyes and ran over and grabbed his hand as I laughed," Oh come on dork! "

We started to run over to the guys," I'm not a dork!"

" Yes you are!" I yelled as we ran.

" No I'm not!"

" Yes!"

" No!"

" Shut up!"

" No, you shut up!" He yelled back before we both laughed.

-

So, Caspar sucks at rugby.

The guys and I tried to teach him but he was still so terrible.

I guess he'll just not play a sport.

" Maybe you can join a club? I heard that the yearbook club is pretty cool." I suggested as I parked my car in front of my house.

He glared at me," No, now I need to go home and take a shower. I haven't sweat this much since middle school when I tried to become a jock and failed miserably."

We got out of my car," Yeah, you stink." I covered my nose and laughed.

He nudged me," Oh, shut up. You don't smell the best either."

We both laughed.

" Tomorrow is the beginning of you being my fake boyfriend." I smirked.

" Yeah, I can't wait to see Cara's face." He laughed.

" I can't wait to see Justin's face at the party." I giggled.

He smiled and bit his lip," I've missed hearing you laugh like that."

" Like what?" I asked in confusion.

" Your laugh gets high pitched sometimes and it sounds so cute."

I blushed and looked down," Well I'll see you tomorrow ' boyfriend ' " I winked before walking toward my house.

" See you tomorrow." He smiled slightly as he walked over to his house.