Chapter 7

Caspar's POV

Almost everyone in school now thinks that Joe and I are a couple.

We've been playing it off really well.

We were just joking around in the hallway when Cara walked up to us.

" Is it true?" She asked me.

" Is what true?" I asked even though I knew what she was talking about.

" A-are you two seriously a couple?" She asked sounding upset.

I wrapped my arm around Joe's waist," Yes." I smirked as I kissed him on the cheek.

" We just broke up and now you already have someone else, wow." She sighed and shook her head.

" Well we have to get to class." Joe said as he started to walk away with me following.

" See ya." I smirked at her before catching up with Joe.

She looked upset as we walked away.

" Her face was priceless!" Joe laughed as we walked down the hall.

" I know, I don't feel bad at all. " I admitted.

After Joe stopped laughing he smiled," Thanks for doing this for me."

I smiled as we stopped walking," It's been kinda fun so far."

He giggled," Yeah, I have to say, when you kissed me earlier I almost believed that you actually- nevermind it's silly. But I need to get to class. We'll meet up at your house after school."

" Alright, see you later." I said as I started to walk toward my class.

" And don't skip your classes today!" Joe yelled to me.

" Ok mom! " I yelled back playfully and laughed when he flipped me off.

-
After school Joe text me saying he was gonna shower and get ready for the party before coming over.

When he finally came over I checked the time. " We have to leave in an hour." I said as he walked in my room.

" Hello to you too." He smirked and giggled.

" You look good." I smiled

He looked down at his outfit and bit his lip," Thanks, now let's get you ready. Have you showered?"

" No, I already did this morning though." I shrugged.

" Well shower again. I'll lay out your clothes and then go downstairs to talk to your mom since I know you don't want me in here while you get dressed."

I sighed," Alright."

-
I went downstairs after getting dressed and fixing my hair.

" I'm ready, we should go now so that we aren't late." I said to Joe who was sitting next to my mom on the couch.

He smirked as he scanned my body," You look fucking hot!"

" Joe, language." My mom warned him.

He covered his mouth with his hands as I chuckled," Sorry, I meant you look handsome, Caspar."

I blushed," Thank you."

He smiled and walked toward the front door to leave while I followed behind.

" Caspar, can I speak to you for a moment?" My mom asked.

I looked at Joe," I'll meet you in the car." He nodded and walked out the door to his car.

I turned to my mom," What do you need to speak to me about?"

" Are you guys dating?" She asked.

Joe and I never talked about telling our parents or not," Um...yeah we are."

She smiled," I always knew this would happen one day. I'm really happy for you guys."

I widened my eyes and awkwardly laughed," T-thanks mom. I need to go but I'll see you later tonight, maybe."

" Ok sweetie, have fun and be safe!" She hugged me and I waved before walking out the door and to Joe's car.

When I got into his car he turned and smiled at me," What did she have to talk to you about?"

I scratched the back of my neck," She asked if we were dating...."

He stopped smiling and looked down," What did you say?"

" I said yes and she said she always knew that was gonna happen. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to lie to her too but we never talked about telling our parents or not so I didn't really know wha-"

He put his hand on my shoulder to get me to stop talking," It's fine Caspar. I told my dad that too."

I blushed," What did he say?"

He bit his lip," He said that uh he was always hoping we would end up together..."

" They both are gonna be upset when we tell them we broke up in a couple weeks." He added.

I frowned slightly, " Well let's not talk about that right now. We have a party to get to!"

Joe giggled as he started to pull out of the parking space.