Chapter 8

Joe's POV

When we arrived there were already a lot of people there.

" Let's go make my stupid ex jealous." I smiled.

Caspar laughed," let's do it!" He intertwined our fingers which I thought was weird since we were just walking up to the house and no one was outside to see us. I just went with it though.

" Joe! You made it! " My friend Troye ran over and hugged me.

I laughed as I hugged him back," Have you seen Louise?"

He shook his head," No but she's here somewhere. I was just talking to Connor in the kitchen."

I nodded as I looked around at he huge party going on.

" Hi Caspar, what do you think of the party?" Troye asked.

" It's really loud and there's lots of wild people but so far it's not that bad." They both laughed.

" Well, I'll catch you guys later. Don't get too drunk!" He yelled as he Walked away.

I turned to look at Caspar," let's dance."

He widened his eyes," I-I think I'll just wait here, but you can."

I rolled my eyes," oh come on, don't be a party pooper!"

I pulled him over to the middle of the room where everyone was dancing," Just have fun with it!" I said as I started dancing to the loud music.

He just stood there looking around so I grabbed his arms and moved them around," Come on, Casp! Dance!"

He laughed," No I'll look stupid!"

" Then we can look stupid together! Dance with me!" I started dancing  around him until he finally gave in and started to dance.

We both laughed at how bad he is at dancing.

" Do you wanna get a drink?" I asked him.

He nodded so I grabbed his hand as we walked over to the kitchen and got two beers.

We were just standing there talking and drinking our beers when I noticed Justin walking toward us.

He didn't see us yet so I looked at Caspar," Justin's here. "

He looked around until he spotted him," What should we do?"

" Just kiss me." I pulled his face down to mine and pressed our lips together.

I'm a little drunk since I've already had two beers but Caspar's only had half of one so he's not drunk at all.

His lips slightly parted as we kissed so I decided to slip my tongue in his mouth which seem to have caught him off guard for a second but he then did the same.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his arms around my waist pulling me closer until our bodies were pressed together.

" Justin's looking at us." Caspar said against my lips.

" Good." I smirked before I leaned in to start making out with him again but Caspar pulled away after a few seconds.

" I'm gonna go get some water since I'll probably be the one driving us home tonight." He said as he glanced down at my lips as if he was gonna kiss me again.

" ok, I'll be right here." I smiled.

" Since when is he gay?" Justin said walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms," where's your boyfriend?"

" The bathroom, so you and him are a thing now?"

I shrugged," Yeah but why do you care?" I drank the rest of my beer.

" Because I still love you."

" You don't know the first thing about love." I rolled my eyes.

" Baby I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. As soon as I broke up with you I knew I made a mistake. I really miss you." He pulled me against him.

" Get off of me! " I pushed him off.

" Fine, but you're making a mistake."

" The only mistake I made was when I decided to be with your stupid ass for two years. " I said slurring my words a bit.

He huffed as he walked away.

I tried not to cry. I need Caspar.

I walked toward the kitchen to find him but what I saw hurt me more than anything.

I saw Justin and Caspar kiss.

My head started spinning.

" What the hell, man!" Caspar pushed Justin away and Justin smirked as he pointed to me.

Caspar turned and saw me.

" Joe, It's not what you think! " he yelled.

I couldn't take it. I ran upstairs as I started to cry.