Chapter 3

Caspar's POV

I woke up and sighed when I realized it's only Tuesday and the second day of school.

I checked my phone expecting to see a text for my girlfriend, Cara.

She always texts me good morning and then says she can't wait to see me or something like that. It always makes me smile.

Weird... There's no text.

Maybe she's sleeping in a little or she's busy.

I just brushed it off and got ready.

-

" See ya later Mom!" I yelled into the kitchen where my mom was before running outside.

Joe was walking outside at the exact same time.

" Hey, did you find your keys?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

He smiled as he raised his keys, " Yep, they were under my bed."

I chuckled, " Well good, now I don't have to take you."

He rolled his eyes and smirked," Oh you know you loved it."

I smiled and licked my lips," So, you seem happy this morning. "

" I am, the homecoming committee meeting went really well yesterday. It's most likely gonna be winter wonderland themed." He said excitedly.

He's always so passionate about everything he does.

It's really inspiring considering I'm not really passionate about anything.

" You haven't thought about the asshole?"

" Nope, I'm keeping myself busy so I won't. " he frowned slightly.

I smiled," Well I'm gonna head to school. I guess I'll see you there." 

He bit his lip," Yeah, See ya there."

-

I tried calling Cara on my way to school since I still haven't heard from her but she didn't answer which is really unusual for her.

As soon as I got to school I said hi to my friends.

" Have any of you seen Cara this morning. She won't answer my calls." I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

" Yeah, she was with Will. He said she asked him for math help." Oli said.

What the hell?

She has an A in math.

And Will is one of my best friends. Why didn't he tell me he was helping her?

" Do you know where they went?"

Oli shrugged, " No, but they looked like they were heading out to the football field."

I sighed," Alright, thanks bro. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said to all of my friends before heading out the back doors out to the football field.