Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter is short sorry about that:/

But I am in the process of writing the next chapter so it might be up sometime today.

Also, I know some people hate when stories have both point of views but I like this story with both.

__________________

Joe's POV

After Caspar agreed to be my fake boyfriend we went to my house to discuss the plan.

" There's a party on Friday night at my friend Tyler's house and he invited everyone." I said as we walked into my bedroom.

" Including Justin?" Caspar asked.

" Mhm, so that's where we need to make it known that we're together. Which means lots of PDA." I walked over to my closet and looked through my clothes in search of something to wear to the party on Friday.

" What do you mean by PDA?" Caspar asked sounding a bit uneasy.

I turned to face him," Hand holding, hugging, a little kissing, you know that kinda stuff. So, that there's no question that we're together or not."

Caspar's POV

He went back to looking through his clothes.

" I-I don't know if I can do that." I said as I got more and more nervous just thinking about it.

He turned to face me again but this time he walked toward me until he was standing right in front of me," Oh, come on Caspar. It won't be that bad. "

" I've never kissed another guy before." I said honestly as I blushed.

" Don't worry, I've been told I'm a great kisser." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I continued to blush," We'll see about that."

" I can prove it to you right now." He put his hands on his hips.

" I think it can wa-"

He grabbed my face as he pressed his lips forcefully against mine.

He pulled away after a couple seconds but kept his hands on my cheeks," You could've kissed me back."

" You kinda caught me off guard." I admitted.

He laughed as he moved his hands away from my face " How was it?"

Actually really nice.

Your lips have a thick layer of vanilla flavored Chapstick on them though, but that's my favorite flavor.

I think you might be a better kisser than Cara.

" Um, it was alright." I said not wanting to say what I was actually thinking.

He smirked," Judging by your facial expression after I kissed you, I'd say it was way better than just alright, but whatever. Now Help me pick out an outfit for Friday,please."

I smiled as I watched him look through his clothes.

" You know, you haven't changed as much as I thought you did." I admitted as I sat on his bed.

" What do you mean?" He pulled out a shirt and was now searching for pants.

I bit my lip and smiled," I don't know, you're just still your confident, sassy self. "

He stopped to look at me," Is that a good thing?"

I nodded," I've always loved that about you. You inspire me to be more confident."

He smiled before walking over to me with the outfit he picked out.

" What do you think of this?" He asked referring to the outfit in his hands.

" I mean it's not really my style but for you I think it'll look good."

He rolled his eyes and sighed," I don't want to look good. I wanna look hot! "

" I'm gonna go put this on and when I come back you have to tell me your honest opinion, ok?" He added.

I nodded and laughed," Ok."

When he came back into the room I scanned his body," So...?"

He was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans.

" You look hot." I said honestly.

He blushed before smirking," You're probably just saying that so I won't keep trying on clothes but I like this outfit so I'm just gonna wear it to the party."

I laughed.

Even though I was telling the truth, I don't want to argue with him.

" I'm gonna go change back into my other clothes and then it's your turn."

" My turn for what?" I asked.

" To pick out an outfit!" He said before walking out of the room.