Chapter 10

Joe's POV

I woke up with a massive headache.

When I opened my eyes I squinted at the bright sunlight shining in from my window.

I then shifted and noticed Caspar was asleep next to me.

What the hell happened last night.

" Caspar?" I nudged him.

He opened his eyes and smiled," Yeah?"

" Why are you in my bed, shirtless?" I asked nervously.

" Don't worry, we didn't do anything. You didn't want to sleep alone so you asked me to stay with you." He chuckled.

I sighed in relief," Thank God! But what happened last night? I can't remember anything and my head is killing me."

He sat up exposing his upper half and reached over to my night standing getting a cup of water and aspirin," Here take this and lay back down. "

I did as he said and watched as he got out of my bed," Where are you going?"

" Home, I'll call you later on and see how you're feeling." He put on his pants and shirt and then went over to my full length mirror to look at his self.

" Alright well thank you for taking care of me last night even though I don't remember." I laughed embarrassingly.

He smiled," No problem."

After he left I closed the curtains and laid back down.

-

" Can you come over in an hour?" I asked once Caspar picked up his phone.

I finally woke up from sleeping so long and it's 2pm. I don't have a headache anymore.

" Yeah, how are you feeling?" He asked.

" Much better now, but I just want to shower and get some food." I groaned.

He laughed," Well how about you take a shower and we can go get some food."

" Sounds perfect, I'll call you in like 30 minutes." I hung up and ran to my bathroom.

I ended up just throwing on some clean sweat pants and a hoodie. I didn't even bother styling my hair.

I called him after I was ready and we met at his car.

" You look...comfortable." He laughed as we got in his car.

I playfully nudged him," Shut up."

He smirked," Well someone's cranky."

" And someone is annoying now let's go because I'm starving." I said sassily.

He laughed as he started to drive.

We ended up going to IHOP because I really want pancakes.

" Are they good?" Caspar asked as he watched me eat my now fourth pancake while he was just on his second one.

" Very." I said eating another piece.

He reached over and grabbed my napkin," You have syrup on your nose." He giggled.