chapter 26

Lacey.

I walk into my living room and smile softly seeing Emma sitting on the floor in an oversized red plaid shirt, her hair is tied up in a messy bun and glasses are perched on her nose.

it wasn't until she had to study for her exams for long periods of time that she brought out her glasses that I never she knew wore, she was so shy at first trying to take them off every time I walked in the room.

Can someone please explain to me how someone can look incredible cute and adorable but also extremely sexy at the same time? Literally just watching her study turns me on, how is that even possible?

"Can I help you?" Her voice rings through my ears without her looking up.

"Just admiring the view" I smile and this causes her to look up.

"Come a little closer" She grins.

"You know I'm good over here" I smile.

"Come closer" She nods softly.

"Why do you want me to come closer?"

"Why won't you come closer?" She smirks.

"You know why not"

"I'm not sure I do, please fill me in Miss Harding"

"No no don't do that" I shake my head already feeling myself becoming more arroused by the second.

"Do what?" She asks bringing her pen to her lips biting on the end softly.

"Why do you do this to me?" I whine.

"I'm not sure what you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean" I shake my head.

"I'm going to the supermarket, study" I point at her papers and start to leave the room.

"Do I not get a goodbye kiss?" She asks.

When I turn around to look at her she is pouting at me waiting for her kiss.

"I'm going to be gone for like an hour"I explain.

"So?"

"We both know that if I come over there, I won't be going anywhere"

"I'll keep my hands behind my back" She grins.

"You're not going to give up are you?"

She shakes her head with a huge smile on her face, I roll my eyes playfully and walk over to her, I bend down cupping her face and kiss her softly, I go to pull away but her hands reach up and lock around my wrists keeping them planted on her face not allowing the kiss to end.

"You said you wouldn't touch me" I mumble against her lips.

"I never promised" She whispers and kisses me again.

I fall for it every single time, I knew I wouldn't be able to escape her, once she starts she never wants to stop, hell neither do I, I love kissing her.

A loud squeal leaves the back of my throat as she pulls me down into her lap, I allow myself to get lost in the moment completely ignoring the fact that I need to go food shopping and pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her neck, my legs straddling her lap, her hands gripping my waist as mine tangle up in her hair, scraping my teeth across her bottom lip asking for entrance which she grants me almost immediately.

Her hands skim the bottom of my shirt lifting it slowly, her hands finding the way to the bottom of my back caressing it softly slowly trailing upwards and dragging her nails down my spine, causing goosebumps to spread across my skin.