Chapter 2

"Miss.Harding" i looked up around the room until i found the face that the voice belonged to and see Jessica looking at me.

"Yes Jessica?" i asked.

"Can you help me?" she asked looking down at the test i had given her earlier.

"Jessica you can't correct what you had written, you'll take a retest tomorrow, just read the book okay" i smiled at her.

"can i talk to you before i go to my next class?" she asked.

"of course" i told her not sure what she would have to talk about when i just told her she has to read the book, but i put it to the back of my mind, my eyes falling upon Emma again who was watching me.

"Can i help you Miss.Daniels?" i asked arching my brow.

"are you married?" she asked me and students looked away from their books and up at me interested in the answer.

"that is none of your business Emma" i told her as politely as i could, but still in a stern manner to let her know it was rude of her to ask that question.

"i know, but i'm just curious" she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"and that's how you will continue to stay" i told her with a smile looking back down at my work still feeling her eyes watching me.

The bell rang signally the first hour was over and I let out a breath as if I had been holding it the entire time since Emma had arrived.

I stood up and walked over to my classroom door holding it open as I said goodbye to my students.

Jessica was the second to last to leave the room and i rememeber she had wanted to start after class.

"Jessica, i thought you had something you wanted to talk to me about?" i asked her stopping her in the doorway.

"it's okay, i've got it now" she smiled are me.

"you sure?" i asked and she nodded.

"i'm here if you have any questions" i told her with a smile.

"i know, thankyou, bye" she smiled and left my classroom walking down the hallway to get to her next lesson.

"Bye Miss.Harding" Emma smirked at me.

"Goodbye Emma" I smiled at her.

"I will find out if you're married" she told me.

"Well I wish you all the luck in the world" I told her with a smile.

Emma walked backwards keeping her eyes on me until she rounded the corner and was out of sight.

I felt incredibly... Arroused right now.

This is going to be a long year.

I straightened out my shirt and sweater as my next class rounded the corner, i put on my best smile and welcomed them in.

--

The day was going painfully slow and when the bell rang for Lunch i welcomed it, dismissing my class and following after them to the cafeteria, i would normally sit with the other teachers for lunch, but today i think i'd rather the peace and quiet of my classroom.

as i got to the cafeteria everyone was just talking over eachother, i don't understand how any of them actually understood what the others were saying, it was always so loud in here, it's as if it was a competition for who can talk the loudest, the only time it's ever quiet is the summer months cause half of the schools population eat outside for lunch, oh how i miss summer already.