Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

i rolled over in my bed my eyes opening slightly to come face to face with my Alarm, my eyes going wide seeing i had 20 minutes to get dressed and get to school.

"No no no no no, stupid fucking alarm why didn't you go off" i threw my quilt off of me running into my bathroom, splashing water on my face and brushing my teeth as fast as i could.

i ran back into my bedroom throwing my dark brunette hair up into a messy ponytail, i rummaged through my wardrobe grabbing black ripped skinny jeans, a black vest and long sleeved lace shirt, i went under my bed and found my military boots putting them on as quick as possible, i looked at myself in the mirror and groaned out loud.

"My Eyes are so dark"

i rummaged through my make up back, quickly applying concealer and mascara to my eyes.

"that is going to have to do, i don't have time"

i ran down my stairs grabbing my backpack that i had left at the bottom of them last night and hiked it onto my shoulder, i grabbed an apple from the bowl in the kitchen and fled out of my front door.

i speed walked to school while eating my apple, once the school was in my sights i slowed my pace down, i pulled my phone out of my pockets and checked the time, homeroom will be ending in 5 minutes i am going to be late for my first class, again.

it's only my second day and i already have a poor attendence record, i need a new alarm.

i walked into the school gates pulling out my schedule not sure what class i had to be in, i scanned my eyes over tuesday.

Science with Miss. Clark, Algebra with Mr. Smith, double Adanced English with Miss.Harding.

i couldn't help but smile to myself when i saw her name on my paper, and now i've got 2 hours to stare at her instead of one, i am looking forward to 3rd and 4th hour.

i was stopped outside the school doors when i heard the first warning bell ring to get to first lesson.

"SHIT" i crumbled up the paper stuffing it in my pocket and ran through the school doors, i got a few stares from students curious as to why i was running but they don't understand i can't be late, not again.

i ran up the stairs to the second level, running around the hallways until i see my classroom, i stopped outside bending over, my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath, i stood up and cleared my throat and slowly entered the room, i looked around seeing i was the first one in here and smiled to myself.

good atleast i'm not late, i nodded to myself and walked to the centre of the room and took the desk by the window.

i watched as other students filed into the room, all of their eyes falling onto me before sitting down at a desk.

i turned my attention to look out of the window as the teacher started talking.

---

I was walking down the hallway to Lacey's room, not being able to contain the smile on my face as I rounded the corner and see her leaning against the doorframe to her class greeting her students as they walked in.

I walked up to her still smiling and she returned the gesture to me.

"Hey Lac Miss.Harding" I quickly corrected myself earning me an odd look from a student who walked past me and into the classroom.

"Hey Emma, go sit down I'll be in, in a minute" she told me and I smiled at her and walked into the classroom taking the seat I had yesterday.

True to her word Lacey walked into the room closing the door behind her once she was sure all of her students were in the room.