Im Leaving

Suzy's POV

I was about to dose back off into slumber. When the door to my room suddenly opened. I turned my head to see Sehun and...Kai! Omo I didn't know he was here.

"Kai!" I yelled hoarsely. And he looked at me with his wide puppy eyes.

"Yah what happened to you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Ask Sehun. I don't remember" I said looking at Sehun. And he had his lips smushed into a thin line.

I hope he's still not feeling weird about yesterday. I told him that we should be friends first before trying to pursue a relationship again. Since he's basically a stranger to me.

He didn't really like it. I could tell from his poker face expression. But he agreed anyway.

"So what happened hun?" Kai asked.

"Suzy,I just wanted to check on you before I go" he said looking at me.

"Aww your leaving" I said whining. And he smiled.

"Ne, I have to go home and do stuff" he said. And Kai was still looking at Sehun. Probably waiting on his question to be answered.

"But I'll be here to see you everyday to remind you of things" Sehun said with his voice drifting off into silence and I nodded.

"Remind you of what?" Kai asked me.

"The doctor said that I have retrograde amnesia" I said and he frowned. So Cute!.....woah ...don't think like that Suzy!

"You don't seem like you have amnesia" he said.

"I can remember everyone except for Sehun. That part of my brain has been wiped out since the car accident" I said explainning while I glanced at Sehun.

And he was looking down and not saying anything.

"You were in a car accident?!" Kai exclaimed.

"I'll be back here tomorrow" Sehun said walking up to give me a hug. And I awkwardly hugged him back. While Kai just stood there surprised.

"Bye Suz" Sehun said once he pulled away.

"Bye Sehun" I said waving and smiling. And he gave me a half smile before turning to walk towards the door.

"Bye Kai" I said.

"Wait I want to test something out. Whats my real name?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. Aish, so childish.

"Kim Jongin a.k.a known as the dark kid" I said and his face fell. He hates and I repeat HATES when people call him that.

"You didn't have to say all of that" he said and I laughed.

"Come on" Sehun said pulling Kai as he was leaving. And I watched them go. Before settling back in the bed. So I could sleep.

But one thing stopped me from doing so.

I don't know why Kai seems unusually cute to me. With his button nose and cresent eyes. He's adorable......

Really adorable.

I shook the thought away. Before forcing myself to sleep.

Sehun's POV

"So are you just going to ignore my questions?" Kai asked once we were walking away from Suzy's room.

I have to admit that I'm feeling uneasy about the way Suzy happily greated Kai. She easily remembered him without effort. Why am I the only one she forgot?

Aish! You deserve it Sehun. Especially after what you did!

"Hello..earth to maknae" Kai said breaking me from my thoughts.