Maybe

Suzy's POV

Luhan and I walked the hallways together and got to know each other better. And I have to say that. He's a weird guy for sure.

"Luhan can I tell you something. But don't get mad" I said looking up at him and he sighed.

"Go ahead. I already know what it is" he said looking down at me.

"Your to pretty for your personality. I just didn't expect for you to have such a deep voice. Or that hard of an exterior" I said.

Luhan is indeed a pretty man. He may even look better than me. But from what he tells me about himself. He seems more boyish than Sehun.

"I've heard that all my life. 'Luhan your pretty' and 'Why do you look like a girl' "Luhan said changing his voice so he could impersonate people. And i giggled.

"But don't get it confused. I'm a manly man. And I repeat MANLY MAN!" Luhan said poking his chest out and I laughed even more.

"Hahaha but anyway... How did you hurt yourself?" He asked and my laughing quickly came to a halt

"Uh I was in a car accident" I said pressing my lips into a thin line.

"How did it happen? If you don't mind me asking"

"If you want me to be honest. I don't know. The doctor said I have retrograde amnesia from it. So I can't remember the guy I was in a car wreck with or anything from that day" I said and Luhan's eyes were wider than ever.

"Really?" He asked.

"Ne it's true"

"Well did the guy make it?" Luahn asked and I nodded profusely.

"He's alive. But he didn't know that I had amnesia. So when he found out. He went a little crazy" I said remembering that day.

"Wow that's horrible....Sorry" he said.

"Its okay" I said smiling.

Then there was a silence between us. Before I thought of something to say.

"What happened to your leg?" I asked.

"Oh I had a little mishap at work. I was in a rush to deliver papers to the boss of my firm. And someone spilled something on the stairs. And yeah I kinda fell and broke my leg" he said and I tried to hold in my laugh.

Before we both bursted into laughter.

"Really that's it? I thought you would've had a bad ass story to tell" I said expecting more from this manly man.

"I know. I told everyone else that I was racing my enemy in another car. Before he side swiped me. And threw my car off the road and I crashed. But when you told me that you were really in a car accident. I thought that I should be truthful" Luhan said.

And before we knew it. Luhan had unintentionally walked me back to my room.

"Well thanks for telling the truth. Because that story sounds like it came out of a race car movie" I said and he glared at me.

"Well this is my room. So I'll see you later pretty boy" I said smirking at him before turning around to walk into my room. But he grabbed my uninjured arm. Which stopped me from doing so. So I then turned back around to face him.

"Thats Mr. Manly man to you" he said before winking. And I rolled my eyes before I shoved him and smiled.

Luhan seems like a cool guy. Looks like I made a new friend today.

Sehun's POV

I walked into the hospital building a little exhausted. I went back to work today and they kept me busy. And since I'm head of the financial tax association business. They cut me no slack.

I was walking the hall while loosining up my tie. To say that I was tired would've been an understatement. But it's all worth it as long as I get to see Suzy at the end of the day.

I turned the corner leading to Suzy's room when I saw a man walking away from her door. I frowned not knowing who he was.

Does she have another boyfriend already? Who is that guy?

Before I could catch up to him so I could find out. Suzy called me from her room. Once I walked past the door.

"Sehun is that you?!" She yelled happily. And I stopped walking after the guy. And backed up before looking into her room,giving her my full attention.

"Ne it's me" I said walking in.

"I thought you weren't coming today?" Suzy asked.

"I wasnt. But I kept thinking of you while I was at work so now I'm here" I said truthfully.

I couldn't seem to get Suzy off my mind today even for just a second. She really does have a great effect on me.

"Well I'm glad your here" she said and I smiled. She must get lonely here by herself. And I don't have anyone else to blame but myself.

"Oh uh who was that guy leaving your room?" I asked and she looked confused before she smiled widely.

"Oh that's my pretty new friend Luhan. He accidentley bumped into me this morning. Then that's we walked the halls together. He's a cool guy" Suzy said. And I felt my heart sink. I didn't know how to feel about this news.

She has a new male friend named Luhan?.......Wait a second...

"Oh I know who your talking about. Suho's new intern Luhan. He just started working for him. But I was told that he fell down the stairs and broke his leg" I said and Suzy nodded like a toddler.

"Yeah he told me. And what exactly do you do again Sehun?" She asked while staring at my attire.

"I partially own the Financial Tax Association with my hyung Suho" I said and she smiled.

"Oh Suho. I remember him! He was like my personal bank account" Suzy said and I forced a smile.

I still can't get over how well she remembers everyone else besides me.

"So how are you and Jieun?" Suzy asked and I frowned.

"What do you mean? She's cool I guess" I said confused by her question. And she nodded.

"Well you guys look good together" Suzy said under her breathe. But it was still loud enough for me to hear.

"What do mean good together? Like couple wise?" I asked hoping I was wrong.

"I don't know....." Suzy started and whenever she said that. I knew it was a yes.

"Wait Suzy whoa. What are you saying?" I said standing up from her bed. I don't like where this is going.

"I'm just saying that maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe you and Jieun should date"