News

Sehun's POV

"Oh look Sehun's back" Eunji said once I walked up to everyone. With my main focus being on Suzy. Who was just hugging this anonymous man.

"Who's this?" I asked while sizing the guy up.

"Oh Sehun this is Joohyuk. My close friend and ex. I haven't seen him since I moved away from home. And to Seoul a couple of years ago" Suzy said. And her ex was just staring at her.

"Aww why did you guys break up?" Eunji asked like she was interested.

"Because she was moving. And the whole long distance relationship thing just wasn't in the cards for us" Joohyuk said. While Suzy nodded.

"Well that's to bad. You guys look so cute together" Eunji said before glancing at me and I scoffed.

Cute? Tsk. Yeah right.

"Ani. Its not like that. I'm with Sehun now" Suzy said while smiling at me. And I smiled back.

The wind started to pick up outside as we heard people gasping. The wind was becoming suddenly strong out of no where.

"Woo. Its getting pretty chilly out here. Maybe we should finish lunch inside?" Eunji said.

"Good idea" Suzy said before they started to walk away.

"We?" I asked.

"Ne. Sehun their going to eat with us" Suzy said while looking at me.

"Go ahead with Joohyuk and find us a table. I'll stay here with Sehun" Eunji said in her friendly voice. And sadly Suzy obliged by it.

I watched as Joohyuk and Suzy began to get farther and farther away. And when they were finally out of sight. I darted my eyes at a grinning Eunji.

"Oppa don't look at me like that" Eunji said before laughing.

"What are you up to?" I asked tightening my jaw.

"What are you talking about. I'm just here with a date" Eunji said like she was clueless.

"That just happened to be Suzy's ex boyfriend"

".......Okay you got me" Eunji said while laughing.

"Do you know how hard it was to track this guy down. Woah. It was a lot of work. But thankfully. He was already in Seoul for a yearly trip." Eunji added causally. And I looked at her like she was nuts.

"I know what your thinking. It must be fate right? " Eunji said walking up to me and putting her hand on my chest.

"No" I said while pushing her off of me.

"Your crazy"

"Some people call me that terrible word. But, I like the word determined much better" Eunji said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You baby. How many times do I have to tell you?" Eunji asked.

"Ugkh. Eunji get over it. It was a MISTAKE. I dont want you. I want Suzy" I said slowly like I was talking to a five year old.

"I bet you want her. But the question is will she still want you when she finds out? I'm excited to see what happens"Eunji said while she turned to walk away. And i yanked her arm back. Stopping her from doing so.

Then I looked around and realized that I was causing a scene.

So I grabbed her arm and walked into the closed off hallway.

"Look Eunji. What will it take for you to drop this?" I asked. But before she opened her mouth. I stopped her.

"Other than us getting back together"