Macho Man

Suzy's POV

"Yah you pabo. Eat your own food" I said frowning at Sehun. As I smacked his chopsticks away.

He took me out to the local ramen shop a few blocks away from his house. And every time I'm about to take a bite of my food. He takes it off my chopsticks and eats it himself.

"Eat faster then. My grandma eats faster than you. And she doesn't even have teeth" Sehun said before picking his bowl up. And slurping his food.

While I sat there glaring at him.

"Its not my fault you eat so fast. You eat like your foods going to run away as soon as you come up for air" I said chuckling at my own joke.

And Sehun takes the bowl from his face. As he gives me his fake laugh.

"Hahaha" he said squinting at me.

I smiled before I picked my chopsticks up again. And grabbed some bulgogi (grilled marinated beef). And right before my chopsticks could even touch my lips. Sehun stole it from me.

I watched him stick the meat in his mouth. As he smiled mockingly in my face. And I had enough.

"Thats it" I said while slamming my chopsticks down. And reaching across the table so I could try to grab his bowl.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked as he held onto his food. And I struggled as I tried to snatch it from him.

"Let go of your food. So I can see how you like it" I said with my fingers still firmly gripping the bowl. But Sehun didn't budge.

So it was a real game of tug of war. But with Sehun having more upper body strength than me. I failed miserably at retrieving the bowl.

I was about to give up when Sehun suddenly let go of his hold. And instead of me having the food in my possession. The bowl went flying.

Sehun and I watched intently as the bowl was flying through mid air.

Then this huge macho man walked into the restaurant. And with it being wrong timing. He got a little gomtang(stew meat and tripe soup) shower.

I cupped my mouth before looking over at Sehun. To see his eyes popping out of his head.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HUH!" The buff guy yelled at he brushed the soup off of his face. And I turned around quickly so he wouldn't notice me.

Sehun was looking at me like it was my fault.

"Me? Your the one who let go of the bowl!" I whisper yelled.

"Shhh! Your too loud. He could hear us. We just need to leave" Sehun said whispering too. Before he looked behind me at the angry man.

"NO ONES LEAVING THIS RESTAURANT UNTIL SOMEONE FESES UP!" He yelled and I saw Sehun grow pale.

"What are we going to do?" I asked looking behind me. And the huge guy was blocking the door with his arms crossed.

"I have an idea" Sehun said which made me turn around to look at him.

"Just follow my lead" he said and I nodded. Before he stood up. And I began to grow weary of his next move.

Sehun walked past the man as he headed to the men's restroom. And I rolled my eyes at his assumed plan.

He was probably just going to find a window and sneak out that way

"Real smooth Sehun" I mumbled as I thought about how doomed we were going to be.

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I was proven wrong when the macho guy started to roam around the resturant. Asking people If they say who threw the bowl.

I gulped my spit as I heard his voice get closer.

I looked up to the table next to me. To see this guy in his late forties. Talking to his wife as he pointed to me. And his wife turned around to look at me too.

We're doomed

"Yah what do you mean you threw the bowl!?"

I heard Sehun yell as he was standing right outside of the men's restroom. And the macho man turned around to look at Sehun. Right before he got to my table.

Perfect Timing!

"Who threw the food?" The macho guy asked as he walked closer to Sehun.

"I don't know. It was a guy in there with tattoos and piercings everywhere. And he said he threw the food" Sehun said.

"It must be Randy" the guy said before he pushed past Sehun.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you" Sehun said just as the guy had his hand on the door.

"And why not twiggy?" He asked.

"I don't think he's Randy. He told me his name was.......Arsenic Anthony" Sehun said and what happened next surprised me.

The macho man turned ghostly as he got all of the sudden pale. And I saw him gulp his spit.

"DD-Did yy-you say AA-Arsenic Anthony?" The macho man asked stuttering as Sehun nodded slowly.

"Who's out there causing all that ruckus?!" We heard this man with a deep voice yell from inside the bathroom.

And the macho man ran out of the restaurant like his life depended on it. And once he was out of the restaurant. Everyone started to clap and I stood up only to see the unbelievable.

The door to the men's bathroom opened up to Chanyeol. As Sehun gave him a pat on the back.

"It was you the whole time?" I asked Chanyeol as they were walking up to me.

"Ne, I was nearby when Sehun called and told me the situation. And I snuck in through the bathroom window" he said and my eyes were wider than ever. As my mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth babe. Thats how you catch flies" Sehun said as he pushed my chin up.

"Why didn't you tell me the plan?" I asked.

"Because there was no time. By time I finished telling you. He would've thought we looked suspicious" Sehun said having a valid point.

"Point taken. Now I don't know about you guys. But I'm ready to get out of here. And get some real food" I said while holding my stomach.

"Where do you want to go?" Sehun asked

"I know a place. Follow me!" I yelled as I guided the way out of the restaurant.

---------------------

"Why ice cream?" Chanyeol asked as we were walking into the parlor.

"Because it's always the right time for ice cream Yeol" I said as I walked up to the front desk.

Chanyeol ordered for himself. While I ordered for Sehun and I..........Speaking of Sehun. Where did he go?

"Here you go. Have a nice day" the cashier said while handing me two cups of sherbet.

"Thanks. You too" I said as I turned around to find Sehun. But low and behold. There he was......but who was the girl standing there with her hand on his chest?