I Forgive You

Sehun's POV

I sat on the hospital bed as Doctor Woo wrapped the cut on my hand. It took me three hours to get stitches for that deep cut. And it was extremely painful.

I don't know why things escalated like they did. But I can tell you that I'm not proud of it. I didn't mean for this to happen to Yixing. Now this is another thing that I can start feeling guilty about.

"Sehun how did this all happen?" Doctor Woo asked once he finished.

"I don't know. One minute I was at Yixings door. And the next minute I was by his side putting pressure on his stab wound." I said looking at Doctor Woo.

"Is it true what the police said about your friend Yixing?" Doctor Woo asked. And I nodded my head.

"He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a long time ago. But I guess he's been keeping that from me and everyone else this whole time." I replied. And Doctor Woo shook his head.

"All done" he said before I nodded.

"Other than the scar on your face and a couple of bruises. You'll heal up well. Along with the cut. So you have nothing to worry about." Doctor Woo said. And I thanked him before he left.

I then leaned over and put my elbows on my knees as I took deep breaths. I could feel my anxiety rising.

First things with Suzy. And now this? I just can't seem to stop hurting people. I don't even w-

"Sehun"

I looked up and saw Suzy standing in the doorway. I was surprised more than anything that she actually came to see me. I didn't even know what to say.

She walked into the room slowly. And I saw that they bandaged her head due to her injury. But other than that, thankfully she was okay.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she looked at the taped over cut on my face.

"Okay I guess. How about your head" I asked timidly.

"Okay I guess" she mumbled and I nodded before glancing elsewhere. Things were starting to become awkward. And I need to be the one to say something.

"I'm-"

We both said in unison. Before we both chuckled.

"You go first" I said.

"I'm sorry if I'm the reason for your injuries. I didn't want you to be hurt like this" Suzy said surprising me once again.

After all I did to her. She still didn't want to see me hurt. She's truly an angel

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing because none of this is your fault. I'm the one who caused the crash and your amnesia. And I'm the one who probably made Yixing fly off the handle. And tie you and your friend up. So mianhae. If I never cheated this all would've never happened" I said looking down at my hand. I couldn't give Suzy eye contact.

There was silence and I would understand if she just walked away. I wouldn't stay if I was her.

"I forgive you" she said. Breaking the everlasting quiet in the room. And my heart stopped.

I slowly looked up at her. And she was staring back me with teary eyes.

"I forgive you Sehun" she said again. And I just stared at her in disbelief.

"Why?" I asked. I know this may seem like a idiotic question to ask. But I just don't understand.

"Because I love you Sehun" Suzy said before biting her lip. With tears threatening to spew over her eyes. And I don't know what took over me.