Yixing's Plan

Author's POV

*Suzy's dream*

"I can't wait until Sehun sees this" I said happily as I was leaving the expensive store. Sehun's going to like his gift.

I got him this expensive watch he looks at whenever we pass by the store window. It cost me a lot. But it's all worth it.

I got into my car and was on my way to Sehun's house.

And the whole way there. I was smiling like crazy. I wonder what he got me.

In no time. I was pulling into Sehun's drive way. But oddly,I saw this pink car next to his. Who was here?

"Miss Oh must have a new car" I thought out loud. Before getting out of my car and smoothing my red dress with my hands.

I hope I look okay for him. I had on this fitted red dress. With light makeup and red lips. You know something simple.

I walked up to his front door and twisted the door knob. But oddly, it was locked.

I sighed before sitting my present down and lifting his mat to pick up his spare key. I then stuck it into the lock and twisted the door open.

"I'm here!" I yelled as I looked around. But Sehun was no where in sight.

Where could he be?

I then heard clattering coming from upstairs. I jumped from the sudden noise. Before making my way up the steps.

"Sehun?" I asked slowly before opening the door to his room. Only to see the unbeilevable.

I gasped loudly at the sight in front of me. And that seemed to had caught his attention. And Sehun looked past the girl sitting on top of him and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Suzy?"

My vision became blurry as tears started to rush in. I looked at the girl only for me to realize its my enemy Eunji.

When everything sets in. I couldn't stand to be in this house for another second.

I ran out of the room and down the stairs. Sehun continuiously called my name but I didn't stop running.

I threw his present down in front of my car. Making sure I ran over it on the way out.

I hopped in the car and started it up quickly. But unfortunately before I could pull off. Sehun sat down.

"Sehun get out!" I yelled.

"No Suzy! Not until we t-"

***

Suzy sat up in the bed hysterically. She looked around and didnt see anyone there to comfort her. She was frightened and confused.

Was this a bad dream or bad memory?

She thought before looking at the clock. It was 1:47 in the morning and she needed someone to talk to. Sehun told her he was working over time so she didn't call him.

Instead she picked up her phone and dialed Joohyuks number.

She didn't get the chance to say goodbye to him at his party a day ago. So she really wanted to talk to him.

The phone rang and rang. And of course he didn't pick up.

But little did Suzy know. Over on Joohyuk's end. He was chained up in Yixings basement. Inches away from his cell phone. He reached for it. But the chain on his foot prevented him from successfully grabbing it. And the call remained unanswered.

Suzy sighed when her third time calling was answered by the machine. So instead she decided to call someone else she knew would be up at this hour.