The Wrong Idea

Sehun's POV

Its now pouring rain outside. And I've basically looked all over the building. And still no sign of Suzy. My mind was starting to resort to the worst case scenario.

What if she was taken?

What if she's hurt?

What if she....needs me to come and save her!?

I sat down in my office chair and ran my hands through my hair. I picked up my cell phone. Only to put it back down when I realized. That she doesn't have a phone yet.

"Aishh! I knew I should've walked with her" I said to myself before standing up and looking out of my huge window.

I knew that I had to go out and look for her. So with my mind being made up. I put on my jacket. And started my looking.

As I was walking towards the exit door. I saw Kai walking towards me.

"Hey Sehun....what's wrong?" He asked once seeing the expression I was wearing.

"I don't know where Suzy is" I said.

"Really? Like she's missing?" Kai asked and I cringed at the possibility.

"...Ne. Thats why I'm going out to look for her"

"Do you want me to come with you. I was just about to head home so I'm not doing anything" Kai said offering his help. And I thought why not. Depending on where she is. I might need him.

"Sure"

Kai and I then walked to my car. And hopped inside. Then I started to drive down the main strip of Seoul. I glanced everywhere but couldn't really look. Since I was driving. So Kai had to be my eyes.

"Kai do you see anything?" I asked.

"Ani, even though it's kind of hard to tell in this rain" Kai said while looking out of the window.

"Ugkh I don't know what to do" I said officially frustrated with the whole thing.

"Just calm down" Kai said.

Those words were supposed to calm me down and be comforting. But I don't know why they made me feel the complete opposite.

"I can't calm down" I said through clentched teeth.

"Look just pull over and wait the rain out. Okay. Its our best bet"

"Wait? Suzy's missing and you want me to wait!" I yelled. I couldn't contain my rage anymore. She could be in danger right now. And im not there to save her.

"What are you going to do Sehun? Huh? What are you going to do in this weather?" Kai asked while raising his voice an octave.

"Keep looking for her. If I sit here and 'wait the ran out'. She could be hurt by then!"

"You can't even see anything out here! How are you going to be looking for someone when you can't even see if it's them or not?" Kai asked.

I sat in the drivers seat quietly. While trying to mentally regroup.

"You won't find her in this rain" Kai said and I reluctantly accepted the fact that Kai was right.

"I know" I said sighing.

Then I pulled over and parked the car in an open parking space. Then sat there with my head on the steering wheel.

"Sorry Kai. I didn't mean to yell" I said lifting my head to look at him.

"Gwenchana. I know it must be hard for you" Kai said.

"It is. And with the fact that I feel guilty every second that I'm with her. Makes this situation even worse" I said