Made Up

Sehun's POV

I'm driving back to my house because I basically clocked out of work to go out and look for her. I glanced at Suzy and she had her arms crossed against her chest. And she looked mad.

But how could she be mad at me for protecting her? I can't seem to win.

"I want to go home" Suzy said.

"Not until we talk" I said making a right. I was having trouble making it back to the main street.

"I have nothing to say to you Sehun" Suzy said. I glanced at her again while she kept her gaze forward.

"Why are you like this? I haven't done anything wrong." Well....nothing that you know about.

"You walked up out of nowhere and punched Luhan in the face. And he didn't do anything to deserve it" Suzy said. And I gripped the steering wheel tighter.

Thats all she's worrying about. Luhan? What about me?

"Suzy I thought he was hurting you. What do you expect me to do?" I said.

"I don't know Sehun. But you shouldn't have done that" Suzy said. And that's when I really realized that I can't win this conversation. She's not making any sense.

"Well how about telling me where your going. And maybe things like this could be avoided." I said.

"I don't have to report to you about everything! Ugkh! I feel like I'm a prisoner" Suzy said. And I've finally had it with her. So I found a space. And pulled the car over.

Driving while I was angry was something I didn't want to do.

"How do I make you feel like a prisoner Suzy? For caring about where you are. Making sure your safe and unharmed. And that's making you feel like a prisoner." I said while turning to look at her.

"No I'm talking about the not being able to drive. And you knowing where I am every second of the day. Thats what makes me feel like a prisoner." Suzy said and I chuckled.

"And you think this is funny?" Suzy said scoffing.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand"
"Understand what Sehun?" Suzy asked.

"The night we got into the crash. You were the one driving. And you were going too fast. And when I told you to slow down. You didn't listen to me" I said. Slightly feeling a little guilty. Since she doesn't know the reason why she was going so fast.

"Really? Why are you just telling me? It's all my fault" Suzy said getting sad. And my heart dropped.

"No it wasn't. Suzy listen to me when I tell you that it wasn't your fault" I said.

"Yes it was. I wouldn't listen to you when you told me to slow down. And I bet that's how we got into the crash" Suzy said. And I was starting to sweat.

"No Suzy. You were just upset about something."

"Upset about what?" Suzy asked. And my throat became dry. Why did she have to ask me this question?

"Uhhh..........We had a dog. And his name was Sungku. And he..... died. And you were upset" I said.

Sorry Suzy for lying to you. But you dont need to know the truth just yet.

"Awwww. Poor Sungku. How did he die?" Suzy asked.

"Um....thats not what's important. Whats important is that I want to make sure your safe" I said.

"Okay but that still doesn't explain why you want to know where I am every second of the day"

Aishhh. Suzy why can't you just leave it be?

"Well if you must know. I'll tell you why" I said. Preparing to tell her about a time that really happened between us.

"You used to just go out and never tell me where you were. So I would always ask your mom and she had to be the person to tell me. But one day. Even she didn't know where you were. So I went out looking for you. And the first place I went to was one of your favorite places to eat at"

"Benji's?" Suzy asked

"Ne. And since it was on the other side of town from my old house. It took me a long time to get there. So when I finally arrived there it was dark outside. And I got out the car. Only to see the restaurant closed. Then suddenly I heard muffled screams coming from a near by alley way. So I walked only to see you being harassed by these greasy old men." I said cringing at the flashback.

"But I fought them off. Even though it wasn't hard. Due to the fact they were extremely drunk. But.....yeah. that's why" I said and Suzy sat there with her lips slightly parted. As she was in shock.

"They raped me?" She asked. And I shook my head profusely.

"Ani. Ani. Don't say things like that. I would probably be in jail if that happened" I said. And she cracked a smile.

"Mianhae oppa. Forgive me?" She said being cute. And I became flushed when I heard her call me oppa. Its been so long since I've heard those words from her.

"Of course. Come here" I said reaching over to hug her. And kissed her cheek.

Suzy's POV

It's the next day. And Sehun was ready for work. I was already dressed as well because I wanted to go.

He didn't want me to at first. But I somehow convinced him. And he agreed.

So then we got into the car. And was on our way.

"Sehun can I go see Luhan. I want to apologize" I said and I heard him sigh.

"Thats the only reason why you wanted to come along?" Sehun asked.

"Ani. I also wanted to spend time with you today oppa" I said hoping the 'oppa' card would work.

".......Okay. But make sure that you come straight back to my office afterwards. I don't want a repeat of yesterday. " Sehun said.

"Gomawo Sehun" I said sitting up to kiss his cheek. And he blushed.

We then arrive shortly after. And once we walked in together. I drifted from him. And walked up to the main counter.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo" The lady said bowing once she saw me. And I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do you know where I can find a Luhan. By any chance" I asked. And she nodded before flipping through her book of names.

"Ne. He's in room 623" she said.

"Okay. Gamsahamnida" I said quickly before leaving to find the room.

It took sometime. And I asked a few people for directions. Before I found his room.

I knocked three times.

"Come in" he said. And I pushed open the door.

Luhan was standing there with a pencil in his mouth and thousands of papers in his hands.

"Suzy?" He said dropping this pencil from his mouth.

"Hhh-hi Luhan" I said nervous. I feel really bad about yesterday.

"Oh. I mean. Annyeonghaseyo miss Oh" Luhan said bowing to me and my heart sank.

"Luhan don't do that. Me and Sehun aren't marri-"

"Mianhae miss Oh. But I have to go and deliver these papers." Luhan said cutting me off.

"No wait Lu-"

"Sorry. Really have to go. See you another time" he said before sliding past me and walking down the hallway. And I sighed.

"This is what I was afraid of"