Blonde Hair

Sehun's POV

I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

'Maybe you and Jieun should date'

Was this real? Was Suzy really saying these things to me? She wants me to date someone else? I can't think with all these questions roaming around rapidly in my head.

"You think I should what?" I asked trying to clarify what I thought I heard wrong.

"I think that you and Jieun would make a good couple. She seems to like you so why not" Suzy said like it wasn't a big deal.

And to be honest,that's what hurt me the most. Even though she doesn't remember me,doesn't mean that we still can't be together. But from the way she's talking. Thats never going to happen again.

"Why not? What do you mean why not Suzy. You know that I want to be with you. So why would you want me to date someone else?" I asked affended and outraged.

"I was just saying that because you've been sad over me latley. And maybe it's time to move on" Suzy said and if my heart wasn't already broken. Its in the garbage disposal now.

'time to move on'

Why does those words sound like torture to me? She really doesn't seem to care anymore.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly. While I tried to fight back the raw emotion that Suzy was bringing up.

"Suzy.....your killing me right now" I said with my voice cracking. As I slowly opened my eyes to look at her. And she didn't display any thing more than pity on her face.

Its obvious now that she feels sorry for me. But .....she's didn't need to do things this way.

"I'm sorry Sehun" she said and I grabbed my things as I was walking back towards the door.

"I'm sorry too" I said in a low tone. But she still heard me before I left and started to walk away from her door.

So Suzy doesn't want to be with me. Not even in the long run. I guess this is karma for what I did to her. But it was a mistake and I want do make it up to her. But she's making that impossible for me to do.

I pull up in front of my home and get out the car. I walk into my house sluggishly. Before kicking off my shoes and dragging myself upstairs.

Once my bed was in sight. I didn't hesitate before I flopped on it. I was tired and wanted to sleep. But my brain wouldn't let me. All I keep thinking about is Suzy.

I groaned loudly and I moved around on my bed angrily. Before I sat up and threw one of my pillows towards the door.

I then sat there and stared into space. Not knowing what else to do.

Or at least that was until a light bulb went off in my head.

What if I make Suzy want me again?

I know I said I would before. But with the way things are looking between me and her. Its either now or never.

I stared off into the distance and rubbed my chin as my thoughts came pouring in.

"What are things that Suzy liked about you when you guys dated Sehun?" I said out loud. Asking myself.

I then stood up and paced my bedroom floor. Thinking and thinking until Bam! I got it!

"Blonde Hair"

FLASHBACK

I knock on the door to Suzy's house for prom. I can't say that I'm not nervous about taking her.Because her dad was threatening me over the phone before I even got here.

He told me "I know what happens at senior proms. And just imagine everything you want to do to her. Me doing to you"

I shuttered at the thought all over again. But quickly regained composer just in time before the door opened to Suzy's mom.

"Oh Sehun you look nice. I like the hair" she said and I bowed before thanking her.

I noticed that when Suzy talked about kpop stars. She was always infatuated with the boys who had blonde hair. And since I had brown hair at the time, I was jealous. So why not surprise her on prom night with something she likes.

"Here she comes" her mom squealed before I turned my attention towards the staircase. And down walked Suzy looking like a goddess. She looked flawless and I was at a loss for words.

But when she saw me. Her eyes widened. And when she got to the bottom of the steps. The first thing she did was touch my hair.

She then stood on her tiptoes. And up to my ear while whispering.

"Sehun are trying to tempt me? Because if so then.....it's working"

END OF FLASHBACK

I smirked into thin air as that memory came back to me. Haha, let's just say that for the rest of the night. Suzy couldn't keep her hands off of me.

"Thats it Sehun. You know what you have to do" I said out loud to myself once again. Before grabbing my keys and driving towards the building where my hair stylist works.

When I get there. I park quickly before jogging up to the building.

And since my hair stylist is confidential. She works in a place no one knows about. Only the rich go to her to get their hair done.

I walk up to the vault door and knock three times. Then a slot opens and they ask for the password.

"Yehet"

Yeah.....I came up with the password.

Then within seconds. The door opened and I walk into the luxurious place.

"Oh Sehun. What brings you by?" My hair dresser Shiwoo asked before she took a long drag of her cigarette.

"I came so you can dye my hair blonde again" I said and she smirked.

"Woah. I see what your doing there. Trying to make your girl fall in love with you again huh?" She said and my eyeballs almost fell on the floor.

How did she know that?

"How.. how di-"

"Its word around town. The pretty miss Suzy has amnesia. And is fair game to any starnger. So if I were you. Id be pulling out all the stops. Your Going To Need Them" Shiwoo said mumbling the last part.

"Well gee,thanks. That was helpful" I said with sarcasm swimming in my voice.

-------------------

Time passed and Shiwoo was officially done with my hair.

"All Done. You can look now" she said and I turned around in my chair. To be impressed by her work once again. She sure is a perfectionist.

"Thanks Shiwoo. You've done well" I said standing and bowing towards her.

"Ay don't mention it. All you need to be focused on is getting your girl back. She loves you Sehun,she just doesn't know it yet" Shiwoo said with her wise words serenading my ears.

"Gomawo Shiwoo" I said before paying her and leaving.

Shiwoo was right. I know for a fact that Suzy loves me. And I don't think that a little amnesia, can stop true love. I just need to make Suzy fall all over again.

"Fair game hmm? Well let the games begin"