11

~Robin~

Wake up

Nnn

Wake. Up

Nnnng go awayyyyy!!!!!

Boy you better get yo ass up or else I will send yah to hell

But I can't get up! It is really hard to like god give me some time!!!

Yah had 2 months of time booh now get up o-

I am up! God!

I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut them. Like who the hell made heaven so bright?! Wait- what's that beeping sound? I try to reopen my eyes again and looked at my surroundings. Well I can tell this isn't not heaven. That bish said she be sending me to hell like damn I am already in hell, that liar! Whoever the hell she is like ratchet go away.

"Good to see you're awake Robin! How is your head? Any pain?" The doctor says.

"Damn Doc, one question at a time," I say rubbing my eyes," but I feel nothing but just a small headache."

"Hm I see... Well lets break the bad news and tell you that you damaged your nerves a little so you won't feel as much pain, but it is there just shallow. The good news is that you didn't damage your brain that much besides a concussion which I proscribed meds to you at your local Pharmacy." he says writing a slip.

"Wait, how did I manage to get away with this?" I said tilting my head feeling a small patch of pain.

"Well reports said some half naked guy pushed you out of the way."

"Was that naked guy named Chuck by any chance?" I asked

"Actually yea. His last words were to tell him- as I assume you- he was sorry of some sort."

"OH MY GOD IS HE DEAD???" I scream tears pricking my eyes. I mean for what he's done I am sure- nah that tucker better have a damn good excuse!

"No he said that before he passed out. He was hit pretty good. I am shocked he survived." he states.

"Damn you are cocky now let me up and show me his room." I said sitting up in the bed but he sets me back down.

"Sorry but you are still in critical conditions you must not leave the bed." he says

"Screw you I am going to see the frecker." I bark and get up outta the bed. I grab ahold of the IV stand and walk down the hall.

"Aye yo nurse where is Chuck at? Aka the model." I say and she points to last room down the hall where reporters are standing.

"Excuse me VERY IMPORTANT BITCH coming through!" I growl pushing past them and the bodyguard. I gasp at the mangled up man who was once sexy but a purple bruised potato. I cover my mouth and walk over to the chair beside him and set down. I mean come on he saved my life so I should show some sympathy. I grab ahold up his pinky- seeing the others are broken and stuff- and set my head down by his bed.

"Please be ok." I whisper.

Because I still love you... I forgive your mistake... Sike! You better get your ass up soon before I come up in there like Jesus and rip you out of your unconscious state and beat the living hell out of you for-

And we are done so how is it so far? A little past I presume? Yea I know it sucks that it is fast but oh well .-. sorry (not)