[8]

[Chuck POV]

HAHAHAH!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED IN THE WORST WAY!!

I look up at Robin in the eyes. I'm never going to hurt him, if I do I'd be miserable and most likely never forgive my sexy self. I lean in pressing my lips to his again. I bring my hand to the back of his neck pulling him closer to me, deepening the kiss. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance but he decided to tease me by biting my lip and closing his mouth.

"I suggest you don't tease me." I whisper huskily by his ear. I grab his ass, he gasp and take my chance darting my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm." he moans. I explore his mouth rubbing my hands up and down picking him up with my hands firmly on his ass. I open the bedroom door and close it with my foot and lay him on the bed with me between his legs not breaking the kiss.

I take off his shirt and pants and start kissing trails stopping at his waistband of his underwear. I use my teeth and pull the underwear off. I take off my clothes and continue to kiss.

"I-I want you inside m-me!" he says.

"Sure thing babe!" I smirk flipping him over an lube up.

"Hurry p-please!" he moans.

First date, and now first fuck~

I slowly enter him.

"W-Wait," he says taking a chance breathe in letting me adjust," go on." Slowly going in and out filling up his entrance each thrust.

"M-more Chuck, please!!" he begs. I go harder till you could hear our skins slapping together.

"Say my name." I said.

"C-chuck." he whispers.

"LOUDER!"

"CHUCK!!" He yells. I reach my climax and cum into hi as his splatters onto the bed.

"Aaaah,fuuuk!" I scream I moaned slowing my pace.

We collapse onto the bed and snuggle falling into a deep sleep.

Vote, comment, follow, share!!