14

Well Chuck tried his hardest to have sex but he gave up after the 6th day. I mean I am going to give him an award because he tried to do what the doctors said but at least it was better than nothing. I swear he is just like a kid sometimes and it must be some of the after affects of the medicine he is on aka some pain killers that make him loopy.

"Hey Chuck can you help me with the dishes?" I yell from the kitchen towards the living room where Chuck was watching TV.

"Sure! I will be in there just a sec." he says. I hear things move around and then his feet padding down the hallway. He stands beside me and grabs ahold of the soapy plates rinsing them under the water then setting them up to dry. He does have a dishwasher but he doesn't use it much and there is no need to unless it is a big dinner with guest. No one wants to clean a pile of plates but ours was like 3 days worth of dishes and I didnt wanna put them in the dishwasher because um... I dont know how to work it and so yea hand washing seems better. I am all about that old fashion type stuff and not the new rich things like it is good and all but sometimes it seems weird to me because I live a decent life not to rich not to poor but just good. I remember my mother cleaned for this rich couple (true story) and their house smelt like animals and I didnt really like it but their beds were comfy because my friend, twin and I (true once again) had to dogsit for a few days. It was nice but I stepped in Pooh twice (it happens) and I dont like to clean uppooh so whatever I tried my best because the bums won't man up.

"Thanks babe." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek making him smile and kiss my cheek back.

"So... Robin I have been thinking that since you live with your parents and all you could maybe wanna... Move in with me?" he says nervously.

"Sure I would love to but dont you think this is ah..You know little fast? I mean an event and stuff happened not to long ago.." I trail off.

"Ah ok I understand so maybe next time?" he says bummed.

"Yes next time but for now enjoy my company because I been here for like a few days trying to tame your crazy butt." I chuckle and accidentally fling bubbles on his face.

"AAAAHHHHHH I AM BLIND!!!" He yells flying his arms everywhere making me roll my eyes.

"Chuck it is on your forehead dummy!" I laugh but feel a big mass of bubbles trailing down my head to the tip of my nose.

"Oh it is war! You know how long it takes my hair?!" I gasp grabbing a hand full of bubbles and smacking it all over his chest. He grabs more bubbles and squishes it onto my face making it into my mouth. Like that stuff smells like cake but boyyyyy it taste like shit! Once we were out of bubbles making Chuck have the most on him causing  me smirk in triumph. He gives me a devilish smile and walks towards me.

"Chuck dont you dare- AHH!" I scream as he tackles me to the floor.

"MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!" I yell making bubble noises. He and I wrestle around until the floor is soaked with bubbles and so is the walls.

"Im done with cleaning." he says getting up.

"Oh so I have to clean it up?" I grumble

"Yea doctor said I cant do anything." he says swerving out of the messy kitchen.

"UGH! Lazy!" I groan and grab a mop and a LOT of papertowels.

Few hours later

Ok it is all clean! I feel proud of myself ! I never really clean unless it is chores my parents tell me to do but god dang mother's skills passed onto me. Most work I've done in a while- wait.... I AM GROWING UP OMG OMG IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?? DO I HAVE BREAST AND MAKE BABIES???? NO LORD I AM TO YOUNG!!!!!!!

"CHUUUUCCKKKK!" I yell and run into his office but stop ASAP once I hear the noises and moans....

Oh helllllll nawwww!!!

I barge into the room but quickly close the door like nothing happened.

The bish is watching porn like duffuq turn the volume down- wait was that gay porn???

I open the door back up and see him in his chair... Not fapping nor no porn.

"You better tell me now if that was gay porn or naw." I said in a sassy tone crossing my arms.

"No..." he mumbles looking away.

Hah liar

"Well I was gonna say I was gonna join but I guess nootttt." I said and dramatically exit the room but after i did I hear the noises again and he opens up the door. He leans on the door frame with a hand on his hip doing a "smoulder" face.

"Come on in and lets get cozy shall we?" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

"I was joking..." I chuckled.

"You little boob." he grumbles and closes the door. I sigh rolling my eyes going into the living room and turning on the TV doing 19 year old things because I have no life.

Yet another skip latah

Ok I have enough watching that crap. I bust into the office and take his laptop closing the porn page and adding a lock onto any sites.

"No more porn when you have a sexy hunk of pooh right in front of you." I said motioning to my body and pose. I walk out and set his laptop in the cabnit with a lock on it -which I control- with his phone and tablet. Lets say I am going to be a good ass mother in the future. I pucker my lips and turn around.

"Robin I need it." he pouts.

"Hell no you been like... An hour later... No you are done before your pecker turns to dust and I like only got a sip of it." I said putting my leg on the table. I may or may not be somewhat flexible now.

"Wellll if you would let me fill you up the past few days then it wouldn't be like this." he says pointing to his lower area where all his... Stuff is blobbed onto the black fabric.

"Not thirsty booh because you wasted so most of the juice." I said with a poker face.

"Why are we having this conversation anyways?" he asked

I shrugged and turn around.

"I dunno but I am going to bed so you better refill become I might be a thirsty hoe tomorrow." I winked and walked up the stairs swaying my hips a little. He chuckles heading towards the shower to clean up some and snuggle right next to me.

At least he isn't poking me... For now.

* HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! ! Well not till Saturday but it was trick or treat day today so I dont know. THANKS VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!*