[9]

robin♥♥

I awaken by the smell of vanilla cappuccino smell filling my nostrils so I set up but still being half asleep I fell off the messy bed onto the hard floor. I get the dry taste out of my mouth as I struggled to get up but mama managed to rise from the dead. I just creeped myself out, great. I shuffle into the kitchen were Chuck was making the delicious smelling cappuccino.

"good morning babe" He says kissing my forehead giving me my cup.

"Mooooooornin" I yawned out. I shuffle into the the sitting area turning in the TV and calmly sipped my cappuccino watching My little pony, fluffle puff is the best. Brony baby!! Chuck hops over the couch not spilling his drink and wraps an arm around me.

"My Little Pony, seriously?" He says looking at me. I nod with my eyes glued to the screen. He reaches for the remote to change the channel but I snagged it and slapped his hand.

"Nooooooo no no no" I waved a finger at him. Chuck goes to reach for it again but manages to snach it from me. Chuck gets up with a smirk waving the remote high up. I set my cup down and jumped into the air multiple times to reach for it just miserably failed, like my life.

"Hahahaha, you're to small to reach it!" Chuck laughed. I blew out my cheecks and crossed my arms pouting. THAT BIZATCH IS GETTING THE SILENT TREATMENT!!!

Chuck attemps to talk to me and poke my ribs making me laugh but in the end I'm back into my suppose pouty face. I know I have a good face and all but damn I don't need any wrinkles with my age already.

"Awwww, come on babe not the silent treatment! Here I'll put it back on." Chuck says putting it back on to My Little Pony. I squeal an jump onto his lap snuggling into him. After the episodes were done we went back into the room to make sweet love...JUST KIDDING!! We went to the carnival.

When we first arrived I was to excited and jumped out of the car before it would stop. It was my first time at a carnival, surprised right? I always trapped myself in my house watching Anime and stuff since being a little antisocial never bothered anyone. After Chuck parked he ran up to me picking me up bridal style as we walked in.

~~~~~♥~♥~♥~♥~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~★★

I'll rght more in a bit today because I have a 6th grade recondition! ! Wish me luck!! moving onto 7th grade in 4 months >•< WOOOHHOOO