13

Well Chuck got out of the hospital so that is very exciting but that hoe kept coming around like GO AWAY NO ONE WANTS YOU OVER HERE! Ugh I already got a fine for beating his butt like it wasn't my fault he just kept coming onto Chuck's property. I rolled his kingdom until he got back and everything so I practically had the right to ban that hoe from this village.

"Chuck remember what the doctor said! Sit your bootyfull booty down now." I ordered pointing to the sofa. Chuck rolls his eyes and continues to do stretches. Which he also, isn't aloud to do.

"Chuuuuuuckkkkkk!" I groan flinging my arms in the air and pout.

"Sorry babe but I gotta keep fit. Dont want your ol' man sagging right? Plus he said not for a week." he chuckles sending me a wink. I grumble under my breathe and head to the kitchen to cook some pizzadogs.

"So extra pepperoni?" I yell and hear him pad his feet down the hallway.

"You know I love my pepperoni babe." He says wrapping his arms around me. I chuckle and hide my blushing face.

"Awwww Roby is blushing!" he coos in a baby voice. I laugh and bend down grabbing ahold of a cookie sheet. I feel him trail his hands to my hips and feel his...area... Near my butt.

"Ah ah ah no not happening booh." I said quickly sitting up straight.

"But I can't help it babe you're just so damn hot." he growls making his breathe fan my neck. I shiver as he runs his tongue down my neck and stop at the base sucking on the sweat spot. I bite my lip and take in a shaky breath.

"C-Chuck the doctor said so sexual activities." I stutter.

"Fuck the doctor. " he growls.

"Well I care about your health so each time you try with me is a week of no sex." I said taking out rolls and cutting them in half.

"Robinnnnn." he whines and I flick his nostrils.

"No." I add on the spread and cheese and reach for the bag of pepperonis and add extra on.

"Fine then I could wait." he smirks stealing a handful of pepperoni. I growl and grab the spatula whacking his fingers with it.

"No! Bad Chuck!" I hiss.

"Mmmmmmm." he says shoving the pepperonis into his mouth running away before I could hit him again. I sigh and shake my head with a smile and put the food into the oven.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I walked in sitting beside him.

"I dont know. Maybe watch a movie?" he asks raising an eye tow at me biting his lip. Haha! I see what you are doing here Mister! Not gonna work on me!.

"I admit you biting your lip is hawt and all but I'm not budging." I said crossing my arms and he pouts. I chuckle and put in The Visit and started watching the movie. About halfway through and Chuck's attempts I heard a beep and went to take the food out of the oven.

"Hey Robin could you add extra pepperoni on?" he yells from the sofa pausing the movie.

"I just added a lot on so now you want more?" I yelled back.

"Yes! You loaf me!" he chuckles. I laugh and grab the bag again and add a bit more on taking our plates to the living-room and resume the movie.

"AHHHHHHH HOLLLYYYYYYYY MOTHER OF MAYONNAISE! " I scream and my lovely pizzadog flies into the air and landed on a laughing Chuck.

He isn't laughing anymore though so...

He reaches and take my babes off his head and looks at it. I slowly inch away and saw a sinister look on his face. That is when I had to take my cue and RUN. I bolt from the couch and into the nearest room which was his office and locked the door. His sinister laugh could be heard on the otherside. I look around and crawl on top of the cabnit and push the box in front of it hiding my body. I hear the locks on the door shift and the door slowly creeks open with footsteps echoing in the room.

"I smell your fear..." he says sniffing the room. I put my hand over my mouth and wait for him to leave in which he did after a few minutes of looking. I sighed in relief but it didnt last long once I felt my feet being dragged out making me scream landing in the arms of Chuck.

"Gotcha." he whispers in my ear. I groan and start chuckling and tried to get down but he wouldn't let me. I raise an eyebrow at him and he leans in capturing my lips with his. I froze but melted into the kiss anyways putting my arms around his neck. He sets me down onto his desk and roams his hands down to my butt. He gives it a squeeze making me moan and taking his chance to dart his tongue into my mouth. I look over at the door and stop seeing the mess he made.

"C-Chuck stop. Look at the door!" I growl pointing towards the tomato and pepperoni bread smeared all over the it.

"I will get one of the maids to do it." he whispers in my ear and starts nibbling on it. I try my best to not give and MAAANNNN how is it suppose to work when I already pitched the tent.

"No." I grumble flicking his ear.

"It's fine they got it babe." he says and I pull him away.

"No. Go clean it. Now!" I said pointing towards the kitchen where a sponge and bleach are at. I grumbles under bis breathe and walks out. Coming in a few minutes later he gets on his hands and knees and starts crabbing at the door. I watch him -and his muscles- till I feel the door is clean enough or not noticeable.

"Okay it is clean enough." I chirp clapping my hands and walking out.

"Well do you think I deserve an award?" he smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." and that was that . I walked over to his bedroom brushing my teeth and going to sleep, yet still he tries to break the ice by sleeping naked and spooning me.

Quit poking my back dammit!!!!