18

"Ok so Chasey Baby how are you feeling today?" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm okay I guess sense I am with my best bud." He ways winking causing me to slap his shoulder laughing.

"Hey Chasey I know a good idea! How about we go out and have some bro time while Chuck is out?"

"Yesssssssssssssss it's been so long." He groans getting up from the couch and bounding upstairs.

"Um the door is this way!" I yell up.

"Yea but I been in the same clothes for almost three days so I gotta look sexy when I'm out and about." He says coming downstairs. Wow, quick dresser.

"Whatcha think Roby Baby?" He says giving a turn then pose like a model. He's wearing a white button up shirt leaving a few buttons at the top undone with a loose red tie. Next he was wearing black pants that hug his legs with white vans. A few bracelets and finally decided to put in his small diamond earring sense he  only has one side pierced. I look up at his short chocolate dark brown hair seeing it have that messy look to it with a pair of sunglasses resting.

"Your butt so looks good in those pants." I said with a hand on my chin.

"Why thank you~ but you aren't going out in those so come come." He says dragging me up the stairs.

"Well you see.... Um I packed my clothes so there won't be much." I said rubbing the back on my neck.

"We'll find a good outfit anyways cause you are that hot." He shrugs.

"I know right." We laugh together while he pulls out my tight skinny jeans, a buckle belt, one of Chuck's big red flannel with his initials in the back, and took out my black and white converse.

"Ok go put these on." He says throwing the clothes to me.

"Kk" I said heading towards the bathroom and changing into the clothes before brushing my teeth.

"Omg Robin you look so CUTE!" He says jumping up and down.

The tight skinny jeans hug my legs quite well, and the flannel covers my butt making me look a bit small...

"I love it!" I squeal (--> outfit on side)

"Great now fix your hair and let's roll." He says dramatically walking out of the room. I chuckle and grab a comb running it through my hair.

"Here are your glasses." He says once I reach the bottom of the stairs and grabbed my big rimmed glasses putting them on.

"Chuck would so be cuddling me right now." I chuckle heading out the door with Chase.

"My car or yours?" He says.

"Um I don't have mine with me and Chuck took his. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me riding his precious black mustang." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up we are taking the mustang, plus my car smells like mustard." He says punching in the code and waiting for the garage door to open.

"So keys... Where the keys..." I said rummaging through everything until I hear clicking noises from behind me.

"Found them, he always keeps his keys hidden somewhere under the car. I mean it is smart thinking because if someone breaks in and tries to steal the car they wouldn't be able to find the keys. The bad part is he always burns his hands." He shrugs and getting in starting the car.

"You sure he won't be mad?" I said raising an eyebrow.

I never seen him mad before...

"Not if he doesn't know we took it. We gotta be back before 7:00PM and make it seem like we didn't take it." He says shrugging again.