10

~Robins POV~

Chuck sets me down at the entrance of the carnival. I squeal and went to run in but I was stopped because Chuck  wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

"Calm down, I don't wanna loose you."He says nervously lookingforward. Why is he so nervous? I look at where he is looking and spot a clown.

"You're afraid of clowns?" I said looking up in his eyes. He nods his head and faces away from me to hide his -obvious-blush.I smile and kiss his cheek grabbing his hand going the other way. He relaxes and grabs my hand back.

"How about we go...to the spray thingy! " I cheered

"Sure!" Chuck smiles as I lead him to it. Its my first time actually playing this, the goal was to have a race sorta thing but you gotta spray in the clowns mouth with water and win a prize! 

"Yea, take that you fucking clown!" I hear Chuck cheer throwing his fist in the air, we lock eyes for a moment then he pointed to the hige sock monkey. The guy gave him the stuffy as Chuck gave it to me making me squeal and smile at the stuffy.

Did I ever tell you I liked stuffies? No? Well I do, what about you? Oh rea- [N/A] GET BACK TO THE STORY, PLEASE ROBIN?!?"

Okay okay geez! Well we spent the whole day at the carnival but I was sad, annoyed, and jealous the whole day his fans/followers kept getting autographs,  touching up on him, TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!! Multiple times I kept telling him we have to go and yata yata yata but NOOOOO he said it would only take a second then BAM! I was pushed away from him till I was at the very back of the crowd for almost (key word: almost) an hour! Lucky for me I knew the route to my house from the drive here and walked back home.

3Hours later~

BITCH I AM SOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW! Chuck hasn't called! Texted! Or even drove by to check of me for the past hour! I put on my shoes with one of his big white hoodies and walk over to his big mansion. I typed in the pin- Yes he gave me the pin- and entered the gate then closing it. I walk through the front door being noisy as possible calling his name a few times then went up the grand stairs and down the hall. As I got closer to his room I heard shuffling and the sound of the bed. I slowly open the door and look around the corner at him bed and stop myself from screaming 'WHERE DUF YOU BEEN!' Like I was about to go all ape on his ass but what I am seeing right now just broke my heart into a million pieces of shit.

There is Chuck...chained and laying down on the bed...with some guy on top of him fucking the living FUCKS out of each other! I stepped out as Chuck looked my way with horror filled eyes.

"R-robin this isn't what you think! " He said with teary red eyes. My bottom lip trembled as I backed up. Chuck managed to break the cuffs and hurried to put on sweats and jog to me but he didnt get close because I was already out before he was at the bedroom door. I open the gate crying my eyes out and stepped onto the street. He was calling for my name but when he got to the gate. 5 feet away from me-

HONK

HONK

everything went black.

Vote. Comment. Share??? ^~^