20

"Ugh! I told you I'm fine," I assured "a little break down doesn't hurt anyone."

"Hurt anyone? Robin it was obviously hurting you." Chuck said crossing his arms with a stern face.

"You know I sorta feel bad for you now, you have to watch out for two troubled teens." I said shaking my head taking a sip from my lemonade bottle that Chase got me.

"It doesn't bother me, but what happened and why keep it from me?" He says sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I forgot about it, that is all I'm going to say." I said looking away only for a Chuck who softly grabbed my chin turning my head towards him.

"Please just tell me. I want to help, and so does Chase." Chuck says with a shaky voice.

The things I do for these two. I really wasn't expecting this to happen but time catches up with you I guess.

"Maybe later- don't give me the puppy eyes Chuck." I said in a stern voice.

"I will stop if you tell me." Chuck says.

"Ok..," I said taking a deep breathe and most likely going to regret this,

"It started back when I was 7..."

Hey guys! I know these chapters are quit short BUT you should definitely try out The Video Clips!!!!!!! Much longer chapters! And to say it also has better grammar and a nice timeline :) you'll definitely like The Video Clips!!!