Chapter 19

This feels so perfect. To be honest, I completely forgot about truth or dare. Nico's right hand rests on my hip, while the other is under my head, fingers in my hair. We're laying on our sides facing each other on his bed. I would never want to be anywhere else. My left arm is under his head, hand reaching into the back of his hair. My right hand is sneaking beneath his shirt on his lower back. We kiss with passion, never wanting to let go.

Light floods the cabin from the doorway. I was going to ignore it, but I see and hear the unmistakable flash of a camera. I jump up, ready to grab it, but I forgot the bunk was above me. I bang my head on it and drop back to the bed with a groan.

Thankfully, Nico got up without getting injured and successfully retrieved the camera out of Connor's hands. It was too late to save the laughter, though. Connor, Travis, Annabeth, Percy, and Rachel all crack up from our reaction.

Once they finally stop laughing and Travis says, "I didn't know you could get down and dirty like that, bro. Glad we got a pic!"

I roll my eyes and Nico responds, "Not anymore," and chucks the camera over their heads out the door.

"Dang it!"

"Come on!"

Say Connor and Rachel at the same time. They stare at each other, creating a new round of laughter.

"Well, we kept the Aphrodite girls from killing anyone. It's your turn for truth or dare, Nico," reports Annabeth.

"You interrupted us for that!?" I demand.

"What were you planning to do?" Travis smirks. I feel my face heat up.

"Let's go back to my cabin," says Percy. I'm about to walk out, but Nico grabs my hand and we're sucked into the shadows for a split second, then appear back in my cabin.

I turn around to find Leo and Calypso making out on my bed. "Hey! Get off my bed!" I yell.

Leo scrambles back onto the floor making me laugh. Calypso blushes lightly, but Leo's face is ketchup red. Then the others come into the cabin with a very embarrassed Piper and Jason. The rest are, of course, laughing.

"They were making out outside," Rachel informs me and I grin.

"Now that everyone is done with the PDA, lets get back to the game," says Travis.

"Wait!" Yells Percy. He grabs Annabeth 'round the waist and dips her into a kiss. There's cat calls and laughter before Nico finally has a chance to voice his question, "Percy, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he answers. There's a groan from Connor.

"Hey, I just don't feel like getting up to do something," he excuses.

"Whatever. Have you ever kissed anyone other than Annabeth?" Nico asks.

Percy's jaw drops. Annabeth looks at him curiously. I look around the room to see all other faces show the same emotion; except for Rachel's.

My speedy brain figures it out quickly and I smirk, "Spit it out, Perc, you guys are dating now so it doesn't matter."

"Rachel," he says quietly.

"WHAT!?" Yells Annabeth.

Percy throws his hands up to cover his face, "She kissed me and everything is over! I love you Wise girl!"

Rachel nods in confirmation, "It was my fault. Nothing happened. Trust me, he wouldn't leave you for the world."

Annabeth smirks at Percy for a minute, then decides to kiss him.

"Aww..." says Piper.

"Your Aphrodite is showing!" Shouts Leo. That brings a round of laughter.

Suddenly, I realize something, "Where's Frank and Hazel?"

Nico stands up quickly, heading toward the door. I follow him and so do some of the others. We look for the a while before Piper finds them in the strawberry field. "Over here!" She yells.

We walk over to see Hazel laying asleep in the field with a cute, brown puppy balled up on her stomach. I smile at the sight.

Everyone walks away, except Nico, so I stay by him. He leans down and kisses Hazel's forehead and the puppy lifts his head to lick Nico's hand. Nico gives the puppy a pat on the head before turning back around and taking my hand.

"She's like the sister you lost, isn't she?" I ask quietly. There's a smile on his face as he nods, causing me to smile too.

I'm glad Nico has Hazel, because I wish every day for my sister back.