Blackmail

Writer's note: This is your trigger warning for violence and sexual abuse. If you are not comfortable, do not continue reading because this is only the beginning. For those who will, take note of the word consensual. As a criminal law professor, I will show you how it works. Ladies, be careful, be vigilant. I am not trying to romanticize violence, but for entertainment and academic purposes, I will show you how it's done in the legal concept of R.A. 8353. Again, be careful who you trust. Sorry does not fix everthing. Know your rights.

CHAPTER EIGHT

G r e y

What day is it today? The weather feels like a Saturday. Walang work. "Haaay," Humikab ako. "...what a beautiful day." Ang sarap gumising 'pag nasa penthouse ka ng condo. "Good morning," Sabi ko sa katabi ko. Nakayakap siya sa akin at medyo nakasiksik ang kanyang mukha sa aking leeg. Ang bango naman ng babaeng 'to. Nakayakap din ako sa kanya at shit, teka, ops, wait. "What the f-" I don't even know what to react or how to react. Shocked na shocked ako. "Ano'ng-"

"Good morning, sweety," Bulong nito sa akin at mas lalong hinigpitan ang kanyang pagkakayakap sa aking katawan. "Halika na. Cuddle buddies na nga tayo, eh," Nasusuka ako sa naririnig ko. Literally, nasusuka pala talaga ako. Well, nakakakilig na ewan pero naiirita talaga ako! Mas lalo akong nainis at kinabahan ng sabihin niyang, "Nag-enjoy ako kagabi, baby girl."

"What do you mean?"

"Maliban sa cuddle buddies tayo, fuck buddies na rin. Isn't that great?"

🎶 Alina Baraz & Galimatias, Unfold

"Pinagsasabi mo dyan?" Quinn motioned for me to follow her. Curious naman ako sa sinasabi niyang putapete buddies na kami kaya ako sumama. "Are you going to rape me? I know Muay Thai. I watched IP Man and Ong Bak for like eight, nine times. I will break your shin. Beware."

"I did a lot of action movies, baby." Of course. I forgot about the fact that she's this big star. Syempre, may mga training 'to. "Want me to show you my moves?"

"No, thank you."

"Thought so."

"O, ano'ng ginagawa natin dito?" Tumawa lang siya. Nasa loob na kami ngayon ng isang madilim na kwarto. She took the remote and a clip started playing. May background music pang Daddy nina SAKIMA at ylxr. "Sino yang mga 'yan? Is that girl trying to rape the unconscious one?"

"I don't know, you tell me." Hindi ko masabi dahil silhouette lang ang nakikita ko. The one you see in Japanese rooms with fancy sliding shōji doors and tatami flooring. The translucent paper over the frame wood makes the scene a lot more intense aside from the moans of the woman on top. If I was there, I would rip open the washi, the Japanese traditional paper that is attached to the plastic. Ang hot kasi nung in control na babae. "Looks like it's a typical Japanese porn. You like it?"

"Girl, who likes Japanese porn? You?"

"Let's skip some shit and head on to the climax, shall we?"

"Watching porn doesn't please me, babe. I want the real thing," Seriously, hindi ko alam kung saan nanggaling 'yan. Bigla na lang siyang lumabas sa bunganga ko. "I did not just say that. Tell me, I-"

"Oooh," She reacted. I raised a brow regarding that shit. "Glad to see this side of you, Grey." I can't help but to bite my lower lip as she swung her hand in front of me, leaning her body to mine. "Hey, where are you going? Don't walk out on me!" Hindi ko na lang siya pinansin at ipinagpatuloy ang paglalakad. "Ah, ganyanan pala ah." Quinn laughed evilly. "Wait till you hear this."