"Well don't get in my way next time."

CHAPTER 1
"WELL DON'T GET IN MY WAY NEXT TIME"

*Sylvia*

I sling my bookbag over my shoulder and walk to my white convertible. I drive myself to school as my radio plays. Once I'm there I get out and make sure I have all my things. I walk to the entrance with my bookbag hanging off one shoulder and my purse hanging off the other. People immediately move out the way making sure I have no problems getting in. Right as I walk in my two friends Lillian which prefers Lilly and Donna start to speak today's gossip.

"Okay so lets see. Ryan Bate just asked out Casey Dillard, Miss Davidson is not here because of an extreme fever, and I just got a pair of new shoes. "Donna says while tilting her foot to show off her new pale pink heels. "There adorbes!" Lilly gushes and I nod. I keep walking, people still making an entrance for me. Until a guy with tousled up hair, skinny jeans, red t-shirt, and papers in his hand. He's just standing there talking to someone beside him.

"Move." I say sternly. He looks at me like I have two heads. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes and keeps talking. They boy he's talking to however have eyes as wide as saucers. The guy just keeps talking ignoring what I just said. I hear an echo of gasps. "Move!" I yell. He just ignores me again. I walk past him my shoulder pushing farther out so he falls on the floor. People start to clear out as the warning bell rings but there are a few laughs here and there. As he fell his papers fall from his hands fall with him down to the floor. The guy that he was taking to runs away after his papers fall and him. I giggle at him as the last of the people leave,

The boy looks up at me, anger wells in his eyes, his jaw clenching. "Well don't get in my way next time." I give him a smile. "I wouldn't have to move if you weren't fat." He fired back. I'm in shock. I'm not fat.

"Geek. Know wonder you have no friends you just insult them." I say back to him flipping my hair over my shoulder, my temper rises. "Well I don't get how you even have friend at all. You juat pick on people." He hold on one finger. "Spread rumors about them." He holds up a second one. "And last but not least.Your. A. Spoiled. Brat. Miss. Popular." And then his laugh echos throughout the empty hallway as he walkes away.

So rude. This boy has no manners. Also for his information I do none of those things. Wonder were he gets his information from?

I walk towards science just as the final bell rings. I step in and the teacher starts talking. I place my bookbag on the floor next to my chair since I couldn't make it to my locker. "Okay we are going to be working on a two and a half week project in partners I already picked out." He says and everybody groans. I'll probably get with Lilly since I always am her partner. He starts calling out names," Casey with Don. Angel with Nate. Sylvia with Dylan." Who the heck is Dylan?

I turn around to be met with green eyes "Geek." I say bluntly to Dylan. "Miss. Popular. Nice seeing you again." Sarcasm lace his voice.  I start to wonder, how am I going to spend two and half weeks with this guy?

✔Edited✔