"For me?" "For you."

CHAPTER 07
"FOR ME?" "FOR YOU."

*Sylvia*

I walk out my room shutting the door behind me. Doesn't the geek know in under ten minutes I reach about 1,000 likes. It doesn't depend on who's in it its just has to be a good picture. And let me tell you it was a good picture. Wait. Silvia what are you doing? Your supposed to hate him.  You know whatever.

I walk down the stairs outside and see the ice cream truck. It passes through my neighborhood around 4:00 everyday. When it reaches me I place the $20 on the counter of the truck and ask for a small tub of double chocolate ice cream. And I get $10 back. I take it and turn around ready to go back inside when I think about Dylan. He might want some. So run back to the truck which is at the house next to mine and place the money down and buy a tub of plain vanilla ice cream. And he hand me a penny back along with the tub. I place the penny back on the counter and head back to my house.

I open the door and look a the tub I got him. Why'd I even get this. He's not my friend. Just give it to him. Fine.

I go to the kitchen and gather two spoons. And head back to my room. I open the door very slowly and peek my head in to see Dylan reading a book about plants and writing things down. I walk in fully and hop on my bed making him mess up what ever he's writing. He gives me a glare and I send him a sheepish smile.

I hand him the vanilla ice cream along with the spoon and gives me a confused glance. "Whats this?" He asks. Is he stupid. "Vanilla ice cream." I say back in a duh tone. "For me." He point at himself. "For you." I point back. And smile at his dumness.

I open my ice cream and take a spoonful of it and scoop it in my mouth. Loving the taste. And he does the same. Taking a bite and smiling right after. Hes so cute. Wait what!? What is wrong with me? You like him. No I dont. 

And that is what takes away my appetite. I close the tub of ice cream and place it and the spoon on the the side dresser of my bed. While I do that I glance at the clock to see that its ten after five. Crap. My dad gets home in ten minutes. How long were we eating ice cream. I grab the tub once again and open it to see half of it gone. Oh. For a while I guess.

If my dad sees Dylan here he going to freak. "You need to go." I tell him while taking his stuff and putting it in his bookbag. "Why?" He ask confusion flashing across his face. "My dad is going to be home in ten minutes." I tell him and continue putting his stuff in his bag. How much did he bring. And he does the same his face paling by the minute and starts putting his jacket on and trying to place his blood red converse on his feet while standing but failing. I go over to him and tie his shoe while he trys to get his other one on.

He gets his other shoe on and doesn't bother to tie it and grabs his bag and bolts down the stairs while I follow after him. He reaches the door but isn't able to open it. I take a look at his hand to see there all clammy. I open the door for him and he mumbles a small 'thanks' and heads out the door into his car. I wave bye to him while he drives away him waving back.

And that's when my dad pulls a into the driveway. He gets out of his car and shoots me a very mean glare. What did I do this time.

And then I think we didnt even get to do any work. And what were those sparks. And I get pulled out of my thoughts when my dad pulls me inside and shut the door and all I think now is 'I wish mom were here.'