"Everyone makes mistakes, but it up to you if you wanna dwell on them."

CHAPTER 24
"EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, BUT YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANNA DWELL ON THEM."

*Sylvia*

Dylan wasn't at school when I came back to school on Tuesday. Or the next day and the next day. It continued until he wasn't there for two weeks. I was concerned but I kept reminding myself that he needed space away from me and seeing me probably wasn't the best idea.

I parked my car and got out. When I returned nothing had changed I gathered my act up and did what I normally did but, today was unusual. When I got to the front entrance the doors didn't open for me nor did the crowd part as I walked in. I got elbowed everywhere as I walked through and if I did accidentally bump into someone they would send me a dirty look. I didn't think anything of it but when lunch rolled around I did.

I switched tables to one in the corner that nobody's sat at and honestly nobody cared, which was nice. When I took a swig of my water bottle I broke out into a grin.

"Spill." I looked down at the water bottle then to him. I place my water down then pushed it onto the table making it spill everywhere. He jumped up in shock muttering profanities under his breath of how I'm an airhead.

To be honest I always wanted to that. A smirk slid onto my face and I put my hands under my chin. He slowly sat back down avoiding the water. "What the heck was that?" I looked at him the smirk on my face not disappearing. "You said spill so I... spilled." I explained to him amusement dripping from my voice. "Okay then."

That was the day I confronted him about finishing the project all by himself. I was mad, I didn't put any work into it but we still got a good grade... from him.

The cafeteria got eerily quiet and I glanced up to see Casey standing on top of one of the empty tables. Her eyes traveled around the cafeteria before her eyes landed on me, she sent me a smirk then cleared her voice.

"Okay everyone knows Sylvia Summers, right?" Nods of agreement went around and then she was back to talking.

"Okay well all of you got my text this morning about staying away from her." Well that explains a lot but why?

"So most of you wanna know why so I'll tell you." She looks at me and she smiles, a twisted smile.

"About two months ago I dared Sylvia to ask out Dylan Beet just as she asked me. Well I think they went on three dates, was it? So the last date she had to break up with him and gosh did she do it in a twisted way." Tears started to build in my eyes as she continued to speak.

"He planned a amazing date and after she told him it was a dare. She should of just stopped talking there like I did but she didn't. She started to lie to him even more saying how she loved him, and it was a real, but it wasn't. It was a dare nothing else but did Sylvia really love him? Because she looked quite distraught after he left her in the middle of nowhere pouring down raining." What? How did she know that? The only one with me was- I looked where Rayleigh sat an her head was down. That bi-

"We even have pictures of poor Sylvia crying. They should be sent to you about- now." My phone beeped and I pulled it out my pocket and it was a text. I opened it up and there I was. Picture after picture was me the day I broke it off. My mascara was running down my cheeks and my eyes were red and blotchy. And if you looked closer you could see the white bandana clenched in my hand. I looked... I don't even know.

"Many of you look up to Sylvia Summers, the wealthy pretty girl. But you shouldn't look up to her. She makes people's life hell! Never talk to Sylvia Summers or your life will become like Dylan's, worthless. He hasn't been at school for the past two weeks. I wonder why?" That's were it started. The cafeteria wasn't quiet anymore it was loud just for me. Insults were being thrown at me left and right and I finally let the tears drop. I left my lunch and walked out the cafeteria, I was done. What I did caught up to me in the cruelest way.

I was about to ditch the rest of my classes but stopped by the bathroom first. One glance in the mirror and I didn't recognize myself. My hair which was put up in a elegant bun was now a messy one and my clothes seemed wrinkled and loose fitting. What was happening to me? I already knew what, the guilt was eating me alive. I will stop by Dylan's house on my way home.

I start to walk out the door but end up bumping into this petite blonde girl with huge glasses framing her face. "Oh! I'm sorry I apologize." She shakes her head at me but then her voice grows soft. "Are you okay Sylvia?"

I wave my hand in front of face. "I'm fine don't worry about."

I walk past her a bit her voice stops me and I turn around to face her.

"Sylvia everyone makes mistakes, but you decide if you wanna dwell on it. It may seem bigger than other but you can always fix it. Don't let Slûtty Casey stop you from doing that. It was a mistake but I can see just from standing here that you're sorry about what you did to him and you genuinely love him. Fix it Sylvia, don't let it break you." Then she walks away. She was right I would have to fix it. I made a mistake. I very big mistake.

I wipe the tears from my face as I make it to my car. I start to drive to Dylan's hoping that he'll understand. It would be a slim hope though.

A/N

Poor Sylvia do you think she deserved it?

Do you think the speech that mysterious blonde made could work for Sylvia?

Comment your thoughts!