" Wait what am I doing? Get a hold of it man. "

CHAPTER 10
"WAIT WHAT AM I DOING? GET A HOLD OF IT MAN."

*Dylan*

Its Sunday and I'm sitting on my bed staring at the finished poster along with the whole essay on my dresser. I feel... I don't know how I feel. I should've let myself see her differently from other people. People like Casey, but Sylvia is the one that dared her to. So.... I don't know! And its sad to me that she can make me like her, and not the friendly friends like. Im mean like like. Oh god what am I thinking.

I lay my back on my bed and put my hands behind my head, and close my eyes. And I wonder what she's doing right now. Wait.... I jump off my bead in a swift move. What the heck am I thinking. I pace around my room running my hands through my hair. And finally accept it. I have crush on Sylvia Summers.

●●●

I enter school on Monday with the finished poster in my hand along with the essay in my backpack. That is do in about one week. Now all I need to do is get Sylvia to sign the essay. Oh god Thats going to be hard.

The bell rings and I walk to my first period class my hands all clammy. I spent the morning in the library trying to avoid seeing her at all. I walk in and see Sylvia with her hands folded on her desk and has a smile on her face.

Okay Dylan you can do this. You can do this. I walk up to her desk then turn around walking back to my desk I can not do this what am I thinking. Okay I can do this. I walk back to her desk once again. I probably look like a crazy person walking back and forth with a huge poster in one of my hands and the essay in the other. Okay I can do this.

"Uh.... Sylvia." I tap her on the shoulder. She looks over at me abd smiles showing her pearly white teeth. Oh my goodness.Wait what am I doing? Get a hold of it man. Then she glances down at my hands and her smile drops. "Uhh....I need you to uh.... sighn your name on the uh.... essay." I tell her scratching the back of my neck the papers still on my hand. What is wrong with me?

Her smile appears once again and giggles. Oh my gosh. Can you stop it already. "Uh..... Yeah." She mocks me. She mocks me?! My mouth drops while she takes the poster and signs her name and does the same with the essay. She hands it back to me smiling. Then she gets up and cups her hand around my ear and whispers "We need to talk." In a cold tone and then she sneers at me. What happened to the fun and nice Sylvia. You know whatever. "During lunch." She smiles again and flicks my nose and laughs.

I return back to my seat but not before putting the finished assignment by Mr. Idk desk. Wait were is Mr.Idk? I look around the room to find him and see him at his desk sleeping. Why didn't I see him in the first place. I smack my self in the head.

Im going crazy.