Epilogue

Sylvia
Dylan

Five years later

I had to get out of that house, all of Sarah's friends were over due to her birthday, also why I'm back in this small town. They kept trying to paint my nails and do my hair, throughout the whole thing my mom was sending me sympathetic glances. While they were up in Sarah's room I finally had my chance to escape, so I took it. I told my mom I would be back in about an hour tops. So here I am walking the streets of my old town that I left five years ago. Nothing much has changed, there are only a couple new buildings around.

I was walking around for sometime before I came across a coffee shop. I entered and got in line. I finally made it to the front of the line and got my black coffee and turned to the shop's tables. Most of them were full except for a couple of tables. I made my way to the table in the back. I was near the restrooms and the 'employees only' room. I took a sip of my coffee and looked around. I sure have missed this town, even if I had some bad times in it.

Why did I wear a white shirt today? I've been scrubbing at the brown stain on my shirt in the restroom for about fifteen minutes. I had a week off from school so why not come back home. I was only about two hours away from home anyway. The perks of being in college near home. It was two days after I came back when I got a call from Tracie asking if I can cover for one of her workers that got called home for a family emergency. I agreed because Tracie's Cafe had gotten really popular and I don't think they need to be down one worker. Anyways twenty minutes after I arrived I was handing this young man his coffee and with him on the phone making hand gestures didn't go very well. He ended up spilling his coffee all over my white t-shirt and to make matters worse he didn't even apologise he just walked out the shop.

So here I am scrubbing away, trying, to scrub away the brown stain. I finally give up and look up at the restroom mirror. My blonde hair is pulled back into a bun and my glassed are perched on my nose. I smile at myself in the mirror and my teeth showed. I looked normal except for the brown stain on my white shirt!

I finally step out the restroom and that's when I seen him.

I look up from my coffee and see her.

He looked different.

She looked different.

He stood up.

I stood up.

The feelings were no longer there.

I got over her a long time ago.

I was happy he was here.

Was it wrong to be happy that she was standing before me.

"Dylan."

"Sylvia."

I did the unexpected.

She did the unexpected.

I hugged him.

She hugged me.

He surprised me when

I hugged her back.

THE END

That is the official end of Payback/ When Two Ends Meet/ The Geek and Miss Popular!"
Thank you all for reading this cringey book that took me two years to finish writing. Its amazing all the reads and the votes I got on this. Thank you for putting up with my crappey updates and short chapters. Hopefully you liked the ending and now you can decide what happens after that hug. Okay I'm gonna go now because I suck at thank yous.

And before I forget thank you so much to:

jessmb94

DopeOnMars

For all the amazing covers they made for this book, they were all so amazing!

And we can't forget

-ethxreal

So that's a wrap Thank you guys!!!!!

Bye