"Go back to eating. There's nothing to see here!"

CHAPTER 11
"GO BACK TO EATING. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE!"

*Sylvia*

It's already lunch time and I'm ready to talk to to Dylan. Let's say that I was mad and sad. Dylan did the whole project by himself without including me in it at all. Mr.Dave assigned that project to both of us not just him. Also, I wanted to hangouts with him more.

I took my water bottle in front of me and took a sip. I wanted to sound sweet but then my anger got to me and my voice. Maybe I was to mean. Oh lord what am I doing. I placed my head in the lunch table. This is so unsanitary but it's comfortable.

I continued to lay my head on the table but then lifted it up when I felt someone sit across from me. I saw Dylan in front of me folding his hands in front of him. I took my water and took another sip but before I could put it down he ever so said "spill." I looked at the water bottle then to him. I place my water down then pushed it onto the table making it spill everywhere. He jumped up in shock muttering profanities under his breath of how I'm an airhead.

To be honest I always wanted to do that. I smirk slid onto my face and I put my hands under my chin. He slowly sat back down avoiding the water. "What the heck was that?" I looked at him the smirk on my face not disappearing. "You said spill so I.... spilled." I explained to him amusement dripping from my voice. "Okay then." He looked at me funny before resuming his position as it was before. Being careful not to touch the water. "Why do you need to talk to me?" He asks lifting one of his brows. I got right to the point. "Why did you do the project by yourself?" I asked. My once amused tone was now replaced by a cold one." He looked at me with another funny look. "That's what you're mad about? Okay listen. You should be happy I did it now it's out of the way." Now I gave him a funny look. "Mr.Dave assigned that project to both of us. Not just you." I pointed my manicured fingers at him. "Oh, that's his name. Well, deal with it."

He slowly stood up and was about to leave the table when the dare slipped into my head. Oh goodness I'm going to make a fool out of myself. Well, here it goes. "Dylan." He turned around to look at me. "Yeah." Okay here goes nothing. "Will you and um me go you know well on a date. With you know me?" I looked at him and he looked so confused. He looked cute. His eyebrow were pulled together ever so slightly. And his eyes were trained on the ground. So cute! Wait what am I talking about he's not cute at all. I was interrupted by thoughts when he replied, "Sure." My eyes slowly traveled to his. His green eyes stared intensely into mine before he turned around and walked out of the cafeteria.

I lay my head back on the table and reached my arm out to get my water but to be met with wetness. Oh, I forgot I spilled it. How stupid can I be. I banged my head on the table when I felt a lot of eyes watching me. I slowly lifted my head to see the whole cafeteria looking at me. "Go back to eating. There's nothing to see here!" I yelled and they all immediately went back to eating. I laid my head in the table once more. God, I'm so thirsty.

A/N
Hi guys sorry for the lait updates for some reason Wattpad kept deleting this chapter but now I got it to not delete somehow. And thank you for all the reads this is getting its amazing. Before I forget doe s anyone have anyone to be casted for Casey, Donna, and lily?